Check your account email address ×

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The point is you called him Trumps good friend because he made a nice comment about someone he’s met in passing in New York circles. You said nothing a out his ties to the Clintons who travel with him

Everybody knows about Clinton and Epstein, we are talking about Trump and Epstein. I dont know if Trump flew to epsteins island but tey are clearly friends. And before Trump started running for president guess who else he was friends with? Bill and Hillary Clinton. 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

That’s my whole point 

but I could be wrong. Maybe he would welcome in a Muslim into his family 

cool

It a a beautiful ideology really.  I mean, it was just on the 4th that I commented how cool it would be to throw some gays to their death off the rooftops and stone a few women that felt the need they could drive....or discuss issues openly with us men.  Fucking women and their clits....OFF WITH THEM!!!!!

49 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Where does that say they are good friends?? There are flight records that show both Bill and Hillary have been to his Island. While I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been I’m Not sure I’ve read Trump has been there. 

Trumps never been rode his plane one time from Florida to NYC :guzzle:

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude. I know youre trying to communicate something of value. Its just hard to tell what it is. 

He was trying to say he road on one of Epsteins planes from Florida to New York but has never flown to pedo Island 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

He was trying to say he road on one of Epsteins planes from Florida to New York but has never flown to pedo Island 

Road lolz

4 hours ago, Anler said:

ghey

I saw'd yer edit. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It a a beautiful ideology really.  I mean, it was just on the 4th that I commented how cool it would be to throw some gays to their death off the rooftops and stone a few women that felt the need they could drive....or discuss issues openly with us men.  Fucking women and their clits....OFF WITH THEM!!!!!

:lol:

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good god.....rode man rode

Road.

Edited by Snake