Check your account email address ×

A teen was accused of rape, but a judge didn't want him tried as an adult because he 'comes from a good family'

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't know the numbers but I think trying juveniles as adults is fairly common.

I honestly have no clue I’m sure it’s highly situational 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Teen boys are by far the most dangerous group. Alone most are fine. But get them in a group and bad shit can occur. The nature of this kid’s crime makes it so that he needs to be under supervision for a period of time. He’s giggling right now, no doubt about that. I don’t like the idea of ruining a kids life through a lifetime sex registry. I’ve seen horrible outcomes to those programs. It’s as though society has lost their shit and view all individuals convicted of sex crimes as potential pedophiles. 

That “sex registry” is an absolute mistake. Some warrant their names being there, some do not.  There is a line.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That “sex registry” is an absolute mistake. Some warrant their names being there, some do not.  There is a line.

Agreed...get caught  taking a whiz in an alley and you can end up on that list....dumb.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh big time. It’s an extremely powerful and necessary tool of the legal system, but I’m seeing it misused. Perhaps a little less now. It’s still troubling. Especially with teenagers. Teens are fucked in the head. Impulse control and executive function of the brain isn’t up to par as with an adult. 

5 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Theres a lot of 16-17.9 year olds that should be tried as adults. 

They know what they are doing and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Justice is blind. :lol:  and so are you. 

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Impulse control and executive function of the brain isn’t up to par as with an adult. 

Truth. I know I did stuff regularly I wouldn’t dream of doing now. 

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Justice is blind. :lol:  and so are you. 

so if a 16 year old knows he's committing murder by shooting someone in the head.....he should be tried as an adult?  but given a slap on the wrist?

The families of these raped girls should castrate the boys. 

Wait about a year, follow the punk, and then WHAM, knock him out, then castrate him.

Once the word gets out that punks are getting castrated for rape, I think you might see a drop in this crime. 

No longer can you fuck if you are drinking. Ever fuck a chick you regretted fucking after you had a few too many. That is rape as well. Guys should start charging uglies with rape when they sober up. it would be fucking funny.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No longer can you fuck if you are drinking. Ever fuck a chick you regretted fucking after you had a few too many. That is rape as well. Guys should start charging uglies with rape when they sober up. it would be fucking funny.

8A749FD0-EDD7-499E-B049-D932C62B9349.jpeg.544a4fdc28786b26112eb806ab1b731a.jpeg