Check your account email address ×

More Antifa beatings, a journalist this time

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Keep thinking you have a clue.  And Im not walking back shit..l was a painter and paperhanger myself in my teens and 20s.  You’re in your 50s....I’ll leave it there.

What’s wrong with being a painter in your 50’s? 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nothing.

Just like pumping septics and shitters.  Lots of coin to be made if you have your ducks in a row.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing.

Just like pumping septics and shitters.  Lots of coin to be made if you have your ducks in a row.

Nothing wrong with any of that just wondering why it matters what someone does to support their family 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Keep thinking you have a clue.  And Im not walking back shit..l was a painter and paperhanger myself in my teens and 20s.  You’re in your 50s....I’ll leave it there.

Is that when you were handed all the rental properties Mr. Bootstraps? 

40 minutes ago, frenchy said:

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing.

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nothing wrong with any of that just wondering why it matters what someone does to support their family 

Exactly and to hear Bootstraps Woolie tell he doesn't look down at people that work with their hands....the only problem is that he does. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I was a home owner mortgage free in my twenties. You have zero home equity in your sixties. I'll leave it there.

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

It matters to someone who thinks they are better than someone else. 

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

It matters not one bit.  Except when some are constantly making remarks about how others make money.  Then cry when they have the shit thrown back on them.

VVVVVV

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and to hear Bootstraps Woolie tell he doesn't look down at people that work with their hands....the only problem is that he does. 

Quite the victim, you are.

FA92172A-E7EE-48B6-8E97-7360084AD927.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Just now, Zambroski said:

It matters not one bit.  Except when some are constantly making remarks about how others make money.  Then cry when they have the shit thrown back on them.

VVVVVV

Quite the victim, you are.

FA92172A-E7EE-48B6-8E97-7360084AD927.jpeg

I know you desperately crave Woolies approval but you have it backwards...he has been playing the “just a painter card” for awhile and it’s obvious to most (other than you) that he looks down his nose at people. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you desperately crave Woolies approval but you have it backwards...he has been playing the “just a painter card” for awhile and it’s obvious to most (other than you) that he looks down his nose at people. 

I see you and others doing your fair share of prodding then, acting like quite the victims yourselves.  

• Thanks 1

"Deliver that box little MoeMoe."

Let's stop with the job crying screeds. We all have been beat up over our jobs for years.

!0,000-50,000 post and people are still whining like they don't know how it goes here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I see you and others doing your fair share of prodding then, acting like quite the victims yourselves.  

Again...he brings the prodding on himself and I freely admit I’m a broke ass housepainter so how does that make me a victim? Also if you pay attention you’ll see that plenty  of others say the same thing about Mark.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

yep 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Let's stop with the job crying screeds. We all have been beat up over our jobs for years.

!0,000-50,000 post and people are still whining like they don't know how it goes here.

yep and I have as well 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again...he brings the prodding on himself and I freely admit I’m a broke ass housepainter so how does that make me a victim? Also if you pay attention you’ll see that plenty  of others say the same thing about Mark.

its more about going to college to be a house painter 

house painter is two words btw dipshit :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

Hey you have a great job and you should really thank the Teamsters and I know how it goes here. This is about his bootstraps narrative and arrogance and I ain’t the only one that sees it.

“He brings the prodding on himself”. But you don’t?

I don’t care what others say about anybody here and I don’t care what their history is, I go off of what I see from the time I’ve been here and make my judgments accordingly.  Save that “we all pile on because of....” bullshit for somebody else.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

“He brings the prodding on himself”. But you don’t?

I don’t care what others say about anybody here and I don’t care what their history is, I go off of what I see from the time I’ve been here and make my judgments accordingly.  Save that “we all pile on because of....” bullshit for somebody else.

He looks down his nose at people...I don’t. Anything else?

Hey you have a great job and you should really thank the Teamsters and I know how it goes here. This is about his bootstraps narrative and arrogance and I ain’t the only one that sees it.

Bootstraps?

You mean taking jobs as they come, and always going forward when one fails? Or when a better opportunity presents it's self and then takes it? Seems like a bootstrap story to me.... :dunno:

I have thanked the Teamsters once a month for 30 years. What more do I owe them?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

Bootstraps?

You mean taking jobs as they come, and always going forward when one fails? Or when a better opportunity presents it's self and then takes it? Seems like a bootstrap story to me.... :dunno:

I have thanked the Teamsters once a month for 30 years. What more do I owe them?

Sure...that’s it.

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

its more about going to college to be a house painter 

house painter is two words btw dipshit :lol: 

Oh is that what it’s about....college was great and I take care of my family plus I get to make a living in a beautiful area. Do you think I’m worried  what you think Danny boy...go wash Catmans car and stfu. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Sure...that’s it.

He's had 3-4 businesses since I met him, and every step has taken him further.

See, I actually know the guy and what he has done. That's the definition of bootstraps.

You can deny it all you want because you don't like him. That just makes you look stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He looks down his nose at people...I don’t. Anything else?

I don’t see that.  He looks down his nose at some maybe because, well they prompted it from what I’ve seen.

Look, I think he’s a tad over emotional sometimes but, he’s not the only one and he sure gets followed around quite a bit and attacked unprovoked from what I’ve seen. That’s fine.  But nobody should whine about it when it’s thrown back in their face.  

It takes two.

• Thanks 2