Check your account email address ×

Mainstream media not reporting on another Trump rape accusation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump was accused of rape. 

He claimed he never met her in his life. 

They produce a photo of them together at a party. 

This is the guy with the bigly brain with an excellent memory. 

Trumpsters still believe every word. 

You are very effeminate

You like gay shit

You have tiny soft hands

You use multiple multi quotes thinking it helps you

You're a fucking tool that can't even fill SnowRider's shoes while he's gone

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You are very effeminate

You like gay shit

You have tiny soft hands

You use multiple multi quotes thinking it helps you

You're a fucking tool that can't even fill SnowRider's shoes while he's gone

Why do you continue to lie to defend a rapist? Seems to me the Trumpsters are the enablers. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Why do you continue to lie to defend a rapist? Seems to me the Trumpsters are the enablers. 

Maybe you are a rapist.  I’m sure I can pay a young man to come forward and announce that.  Would you just pay him off or, would you try to remember which one he was?

:lmao:

23 hours ago, Edmo said:

Careful, he might post a link from snopes or politifact and own your ass. :lmao: 

No Snopes on this one. 

When you search it this is what comes up.............   :lol:Seriously?   kill yourself. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Why did the liberals elect a rapist president and attempt to elect his enabler? 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why did the liberals elect a rapist president and attempt to elect his enabler? 

They didn’t know he was a rapist when they elected him. 

What’s your excuse for enabling Trump? He admitted to sexual assault before you elected him. There are 22 accusations. That’s more than Bill. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe you are a rapist.  I’m sure I can pay a young man to come forward and announce that.  Would you just pay him off or, would you try to remember which one he was?

:lmao:

Is that what you do nightcap?

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What’s your excuse for enabling Trump? He admitted to sexual assault before you elected him. There are 22 accusations. That’s more than Bill. 

He was accused during his first term.  They elected him again knowing he was accused of rape.

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

As far as I'm concerned none of what I posted about you is a lie just like none of it was defending Trump. Carry one spinning things though  :thumb: 

This one is more hilarious than Blasey Ford's accusation.  :lol:

Have to love the evidence.   She told 2 people about it when it happened yet she can't even pinpoint if it was 95 or 96.   Blasey Ford used the exact same weak as shit.  

To paraphrase.   "He just came in and stuck it in 3" or all the way in I just don't know."

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

LOL!

On 6/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, f7ben said:

They arent reporting on it because it's not credible. Simple as that and much like every other rape accusation levied against him

or any other sitting president. 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Batshit crazy.  

Holy fucking shit.  Even Anderson was like...Eeeeeesh!!!!!  "You're fascinating to talk to..."  WTF?!?!?!?

:lol: Poor Barbiehands.  Now he has to carry this idiots water too!

21 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Show us on the doll where the US touched you.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Show us on the doll where the US touched you.

Well there was that bungled Afghan war that should have lasted a month and got stretched into years.  Lots of Canadian money and soldiers disappeared into that. 

Then you had to double down with Iraq causing us to increase our presence in Afghanistan. 

That was shitty. 

There was the time you put a steel tarrif on us and called us a security threat. That’s just part of a long list Dishonest trade practices. 

There’s more.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well there was that bungled Afghan war that should have lasted a month and got stretched into years.  Lots of Canadian money and soldiers disappeared into that. 

Then you had to double down with Iraq causing us to increase our presence in Afghanistan. 

That was shitty. 

There was the time you put a steel tarrif on us and called us a security threat. That’s just part of a long list Dishonest trade practices. 

There’s more.

Canada should quit letting the United States make their decisions for them.  Right?

Sounds like you hate your own country too.  Poor little bitter hater.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That was shitty. 

There’s more.

Earn your keep bitch.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Canada should quit letting the United States make their decisions for them.  Right?

Sounds like you hate your own country too.  Poor little bitter hater.

Poor beta Canada .  Always being bullied by the states.