• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

So this is how it's going to go, eh?

We getting personal now because you can't argue against my original point? 

How much of your capital did it take to get started?  This is not a personal question, just reality.

There is no fucking way I'm shelling out millions to give to someone else for my vision.  Do you know of anyone including yourself that would?  I didn't think so.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, no it isn't. Not when it comes to essentials of life.

Specific essentials of life to one person are not necessarily to an other = value. Doesn't matter what topic it is, everything has different value to different individuals.  Still a social construct.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Specific essentials of life to one person are not necessarily to an other = value. Doesn't matter what topic it is, everything has different value to different individuals.  Still a social construct.

Lmao, no. Human biology dictates that essentials of life are universal. 

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao, no. Human biology dictates that essentials of life are universal. 

Maybe we're thinking about different essentials.  What ones do you have in mind that are of value and human created, that every human wants?

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Do you even biology, bro? 

Of course, but we are talking man made items, not the building blocks of life. What is an item of the same value to everyone?  Again value is based on social construct - just like I said.  Hookers? Even they come at different prices! :lol:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

70813802_908431789515083_573094003461010

I've been to that exact spot.  It's pretty surreal to read the story and look out over the North Bridge that crosses the Concord River.  From Barretts farm to the Buttrick house to Meriams Corner.  Mass has some of the most incredible history.  I can't wait to go back.