Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking AMG stroking woolies saggy gray sack and sink

fuck me that is pathetic

Not at all.  Woolie is spot on tho.  EJ is weak. His mod "status" needs to be revoked. 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not at all.  Woolie is spot on tho.  EJ is weak. His mod "status" needs to be revoked. 

EJ is perfect....I know there is nothing I could do here that his Pimp CKF would let him ban me for!!!!11

I love it!!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hoozy

Nope. Lilly. 

I made a political argument that was about 10 levels over his head and he said it was "deep" and therefore I was emotional. Typical Michigan logic. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nothing funnier than when one of the guys who takes it all too far chimes in about other people. :lol:

• Haha 3

Just now, SSFB said:

Nothing funnier than when one of the guys who takes it all too far chimes in about other people. :lol:

Apparently it doesn't matter. You'll cave in in no time.  So why even have you as a "moderator" 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

58461984_2227978317517348_1467472462550663168_o.png.jpg

That meme should say...

I don't want to pay for anyone elses healthcare and I don't want to pay for mine either! If you want health insurance get a job and make your employer pay for it like I do!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nope. Lilly. 

I made a political argument that was about 10 levels over his head and he said it was "deep" and therefore I was emotional. Typical Michigan logic. :lol:

Whoa now....southern Michigan Logic. :thumb:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nope. Lilly. 

Nope it was hizy

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Apparently it doesn't matter. You'll cave in in no time.  So why even have you as a "moderator" 

Well the other guy who runs the place agrees with me so if you don't like it then I would suggest you don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. :bc:

Just now, f7ben said:

Nope it was hizy

No, Don used to run around calling everyone "emotional liberals", he wasn't the one who came up with the EJ moniker. 

Just now, SSFB said:

No, Don used to run around calling everyone "emotional liberals", he wasn't the one who came up with the EJ moniker. 

Yup Don