• Anler

• awful knawful

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

14947584_339581909754299_150273722269098582_n.jpg

Actually... this is...

rs_560x404-131107094745-1024.-gisele-fre

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

image.jpg

Years ago I was in a head shop with a buddy. There were two dykes in the toy section putting a vibrator on layaway. We figured the conversation on the way home went something like this: "Yep, two more payments and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" :lol:

• Like 3

Just now, ckf said:

Years ago I was in a head shop with a buddy. There were two dykes in the toy section putting a vibrator on layaway. We figured the conversation on the way home went something like this: "Yep, two more payments and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" :lol:

:lol:

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have a good story to add to this. The wife was going to a batchleret party and was in charge of bringing the gag gifts. ( no pun intended) so I had to go with because there are a bunch of weirdos at our local sex shop. They have peep shows at the dildo shop if you will.lol  While in the store,wife on one side of the store looking at dick suckers? I pull a 4' long black dick dildo off the shelf and yell across the store to my wife," if size doesn't matter,why do they make these things so big?" Holy fuck was it funny to me,da wife,not so much. HaHaHa

• Like 1

Another fucked up true story. Two or three weeks after I broke up with the lady friend. She emailed me requesting her sex toys. She didn't want them to just be thrown away because we couldn't work it out?