Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

YES, GOOD QUESTION!!! He really hated me, and I hated him.  I found out where he WORKED, just north of St. Clair Shores, and he went into FULL PANIC MODE!!! LMAO!! he bailed shortly after that, under that name. I believe he hated me enough to come back with a new ID. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been here for YEARS with a new name. Him and 800 FAGGON were such good butt-buddies, I'm sure they stroked each other's Johnsons. 

SVT RENEGADE is close to where that faggot CANAMMAN was . St. Clair Shores  to Bruce TOWNSHIP, is not very far, it could very well be him!!  

I'll keep an eye out for 800 dragon on the trails this year :bc: 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

You stupid ass machzfaggot  I have no dupes on this or any site just because we all agree you are a tranny and stupid doesn't mean we are connected.

OK, post a pic of your paper, with a note on it that says. MACHZNOT HAS A YUUGE PACKAGE, and CHICKS DIG HIM!! 

45 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

how many 800 fagon dupes does Gay jay have? :lol::bc: 

And :finger:you , Faggot:fuckyou:

41 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I believe 800 Dragon is connected to 1jkw, Awful Knawful and SVT Renegade. THOSE FOUR. I could be wrong, but those four I believe are some how connected. 

Yes, he/they are gay!!!

Wrong

You're the sites #1 Faggot

40 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

the site knows  gAyeMG is a faggot! 

Says the little queer , who had to drug and kidnap a russian bride :lol:

36 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

If AMG is 800 Faggon. then yeah, AMG is a faggot. 

I already proved that wrong today, Faggot :finger:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, post a pic of your paper, with a note on it that says. MACHZNOT HAS A YUUGE PACKAGE, and CHICKS DIG HIM!! 

No, you don't tell me anything I tell you bitch, and the only package you have is slapping you on the chin or in the ass you are a useless cunt no clit no hole just a cunt.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, you don't tell me anything I tell you bitch, and the only package you have is slapping you on the chin or in the ass you are a useless cunt no clit no hole just a cunt.

This is one of the papers we get, about 45 miles away. Post up faggot, post up. Wipe the jizz off your chin and post up. 

P9250034.JPG