• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I bet he doesn't show! He just shoots his dick hole off!! Will never back it up!!!

he apparently know where I live too but won't come !! mach z not officially declared FS.COM SITE PUSSY !!! :baby: lol !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

Meet me in front of the Wildcat Sculpture at UNH-Durham tomorrow, pussy. :news:

How about, I don't know, Sandy's Sub Shop in Manchester/Auburn at the Rt. 28 Bypass Rotary, 800 Dragon-Buddy. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

How about, I don't know, Sandy's Sub Shop in Manchester/Auburn at the Rt. 28 Bypass Rotary, 800 Dragon-Buddy. 

I make the rules!!!!!!!!  :finger2:

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

talking ape.jpg

Progressives are such mindless kneejerks, PDT should spend the next weekend tweeting condemnations of child molesting, female genital mutilation, and setting little babies on fire. Then sit back and watch progressives fall all over themselves defending child molesting, female genital mutilation, and setting little babies on fire."

On 9/24/2017 at 10:49 AM, awful knawful said:

Probably going to hell for this. See you guys there!

d874fc9732401fe8db8a8102919bbb02.jpg

418cd88202ec6985fb6987b6f7e65d93.jpg

ef896e48efa52c2f47c21e690dd00119.jpg

MAKING FUN OF AMPUTEES AND RETARDED PEOPLE. I swear to God, I wish I could punch your fucking face in, you fucking faggot. 

You fucking bastard!! :finger2:

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Poor Machzcocksnotguzzler :lol:

6 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

mach officially the site pussy !! sbyl but proven fact ! afraid to meet everyone including webba ! :baby::baby:

Fuck off, you faggots. You had your chances to fight me for 8 years. YOU FLAKED!!! 

YOU WERE NAMED " OFFICIAL SITE FAG " of FS.COM, years ago. It was forever!!!! LMAO!!! Yes, faggot, you are  a faggot FOR LIFE!!! 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Fuck off, you faggots. You had your chances to fight me for 8 years. YOU FLAKED!!! 

YOU WERE NAMED " OFFICIAL SITE FAG " of FS.COM, years ago. It was forever!!!! LMAO!!! Yes, faggot, you are  a faggot FOR LIFE!!! 

What the fuck you flapping your cock washer for?! You know where I live! I'm injured. Bring it on you old pedo chicken shit! I'm gonna fuck you up good, and you know it!!!:hdchr: