Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Are you an amputee or a retard? Cause you be mad!!:finger:

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The only Faggot on here is you, Machzcocksnotguzzler :finger:

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

What the fuck you flapping your cock washer for?! You know where I live! I'm injured. Bring it on you old pedo chicken shit! I'm gonna fuck you up good, and you know it!!!:hdchr:

OK, go to PM, and give me your Cell number. Once I call and confirm your identity I will drive up and fight you. 

WILL YOU DO THAT, FAGGOT???????  Bunch of faggots. You suck dicks, I don't. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

OK, go to PM, and give me your Cell number. Once I call and confirm your identity I will drive up and fight you. 

Asking men for pictures! Asking men for their cell numbers! This isn't behind the sub shop fuck face!!

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Shut 

The 

Fuck

Up

Already, 

Faggot!

:finger:

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

GO TO PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMFAO

:lol:

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I've got approval!

images-2.jpg

images-1.jpg

2017-09-25-22-22-41-.jpg

images.jpg

2017-09-25-22-20-47-.jpg

:lol:

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Asking men for pictures! Asking men for their cell numbers! This isn't behind the sub shop fuck face!!

Yep 

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

WHOA HOA!!! You're FLAKING AGAIN!!!! LMAO!!!  You're afraid of me!!! LMAO!! 

Just now, Kev144 said:

how many 800 fagon dupes does Gay jay have? :lol::bc: 

I believe 800 Dragon is connected to 1jkw, Awful Knawful and SVT Renegade. THOSE FOUR. I could be wrong, but those four I believe are some how connected. 

Yes, he/they are gay!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I believe 800 Dragon is connected to 1jkw, Awful Knawful and SVT Renegade. THOSE FOUR. I could be wrong, but those four I believe are some how connected. 

Yes, he/they are gay!!!

the site knows  gAyeMG is a faggot! 

Edited by Kev144

Just now, polaris550 said:

Yes, he/they are gay!!!

You are a retard. Keep punking out bitch!

Edited by awful knawful

Just now, SSFB said:

Shut the fuck up, RETARD. 

I know you wanna' ban me.  CKF hates me, EXACTLY like Rob did. It's because of Fendi and IZZY. Just man-up and admit it, don't try to make bullshit excuses. 

How much are you worth? TOTAL NET WORTH, bigshot, let's hear it. You think you're so smart. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

I know you wanna' ban me.  CKF hates me, EXACTLY like Rob did. It's because of Fendi and IZZY. Just man-up and admit it, don't try to make bullshit excuses. 

How much are you worth? TOTAL NET WORTH, bigshot, let's hear it. You think you're so smart. 

If I wanted to ban you, I'd just do it. 

Might happen, you never know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Go ahead, your numbers have gone through the roof since I signed on. 

I got banned by somebody on TEAM BELLY PAN a few weeks ago. Maybe the faggot Scooter.  Newfie Bullet called me a boot-licker, so I asked him if he was grooming his 15 year old SD. So Scooter asked me EXACTLY what did I mean by that. SO I TOLD HIM!!! His 15 year old STEP-DAUGHTER!!!! LMAO!!! 

BANNED!!!! LMAO!!! Like a 210 member site means shit to me!! LMMFAO!! Woolie and TWO ONE OH!!

TWO ONE OH! TEAM BELLY PAN!!! LMAO!!

TWO ONE OH!!! 

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Go ahead, ban me if ya' want. I ain't gonna' operate under admins who are looking to fuck me over. I believe there are some connections here. Secret connections that we don't know about. 

I know CKF wants to get me because of IZZY, I know he does!!!  He rides around with Rob in Rob's truck looking for DRONE SITES. Dontcha' think they talk how much they hate me because of FENDI AND IZZY?  Oh yeah, they do!!! 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Go ahead, ban me if ya' want. I ain't gonna' operate under admins who are looking to fuck me over. I believe there are some connections here. Secret connections that we don't know about. 

I know CKF wants to get me because of IZZY, I know he does!!!  He rides around with Rob in Rob's truck looking for DRONE SITES. Dontcha' think they talk how much they hate me because of FENDI AND IZZY?  Oh yeah, they do!!! 

Gotta love it when people who make their own bed don't wanna lay in it. :lol:

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

what ever happened to canamman? 

YES, GOOD QUESTION!!! He really hated me, and I hated him.  I found out where he WORKED, just north of St. Clair Shores, and he went into FULL PANIC MODE!!! LMAO!! he bailed shortly after that, under that name. I believe he hated me enough to come back with a new ID. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been here for YEARS with a new name. Him and 800 FAGGON were such good butt-buddies, I'm sure they stroked each other's Johnsons. 

SVT RENEGADE is close to where that faggot CANAMMAN was . St. Clair Shores  to Bruce TOWNSHIP, is not very far, it could very well be him!!