• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

7662608C-D4B1-4BD8-A7B8-25E168D0A266.thumb.jpeg.05ac01577dcf2364aaf2abfa8493de6f.jpeg

Fuck, I listened to this guy about a month ago, and said Jesus Christ, I wish he was back!!  What a decent guy. 

We've been savaged by that fucking punk bastard from NY, for 4 years. EGO BASTARD FUCK!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck, I listened to this guy about a month ago, and said Jesus Christ, I wish he was back!!  What a decent guy. 

We've been savaged by that fucking punk bastard from NY, for 4 years. EGO BASTARD FUCK!!!!

Yeah I really miss waiting in lines to buy gas. 10% unemployment, Iran holding Americans hostage . The good ole days.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah I really miss waiting in lines to buy gas. 10% unemployment, Iran holding Americans hostage . The good ole days.

The oil crises was the fukkin Arabs OPEC fault, not his. 

Hostages didn't affect your life did they?

Who the fuck told them to go to a hostile zone?

I'll take that oil embargo over this shit................ANYDAY.  

BFD, wait in line now and then..............not fun, but no-where near this bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The oil crises was the fukkin Arabs OPEC fault, not his. 

Hostages didn't affect your life did they?

Who the fuck told them to go to a hostile zone?

I'll take that oil embargo over this shit................ANYDAY.  

BFD, wait in line now and then..............not fun, but no-where near this bullshit.

This bullshit? You are letting the fearmongers control your brain. Think for yourself

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

This bullshit? You are letting the fearmongers control your brain. Think for yourself

Control me!! LMAO!!

I'll take carter again, OVER ANY OF THESE CUNTS IN THERE NOW............IN A HEARTBEAT!! TRUE DAT!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Control me!! LMAO!!

I'll take carter again, OVER ANY OF THESE CUNTS IN THERE NOW............IN A HEARTBEAT!! TRUE DAT!!!!! 

If the great pandemic, cough-cough, wouldn't have happened would you be saying the same thing? Other than the deficit Trump's policies have helped the majority of Americans. 

7 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

If the great pandemic, cough-cough, wouldn't have happened would you be saying the same thing? Other than the deficit Trump's policies have helped the majority of Americans. 

Yes I did make a few more bucks with Trump. However, I do not like him personally. I hate guys that think they are better than the next person. I hate his fukkin ego. 

The only reason I voted for him was because Biden was an even worse choice.

Trump made my taxes pay for the fukkin wall.

Trump's LOVER BOY Kim is sending rockets all over the China Sea.

Trump's boyfriend, Xi Xinping poisoned my fellow Americans and killed hundreds of thousands of us.

Trump ONLY built 330 miles of wall, and the border is 1987 miles long!!! TOTAL FAILURE!!!!

I also believe trump's wife Melania is sickened by him, and is only along for the GRAVY TRAIN. He's a bastard to marry a woman  who was/is obviously not IN LOVE with him...............it's something only a bastard guy would do.....for image.   

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

This is the meme thread boys.

If you're gonna post bs please do it in meme form.

Thanks

Znottys Farm Thread is NO-FAG ZONE.

You're posting fag there.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You thought 20 was bad... 21 is going to be a ride that makes 20 look like the kiddie rides

Didn't realize you could tell the future. :bc:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Didn't realize you could tell the future. :bc:

Call it predicting when the sun rises and when it sets....  unless covid disappears when the ball drops in time square 21 will be much like 20 is my guess.  Good for some horrible for others.

but 2020 was the best year ever for me and my family.  I cannot find much sucky about besides having to wear a mask at a few places every now and then

• Like 2