Meme thread

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

Of course its about territory and money but it comes from the money being made from the weed so crime is associated with it and some of it is violent.  Legalize it and I do feel crime would go down.   I believe studies have shown crime has increased in states surrounding the legalized states as an more readily available supply for illegal sale is there. 

If hot dogs cost $1000 a lbs the people you see on the first 48 would be killing each other for hotdogs. Bottom line is a small % of the population in this country will choose crime over hard work everyday. 

But normal people dont kill people who consider them friends for $400 , or any amount for that matter. 

• Like 1

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If hot dogs cost $1000 a lbs the people you see on the first 48 would be killing each other for hotdogs. Bottom line is a small % of the population in this country will choose crime over hard work everyday. 

But normal people dont kill people who consider them friends for $400 , or any amount for that matter. 

Sorry but I disagree.   People would simply stop eating hotdogs.   If all food rose like that then yes.   Pot makes people feel good so they want it.   Same with alcohol or any other drug.   When there is a black market for it there will be violence.   Same goes for firearms.   Its the POS of society that are attracted to the illegal sales and easy money so the violence will follow.   Pot has lots of violence around its illegal sale. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Sorry but I disagree.   People would simply stop eating hotdogs.   If all food rose like that then yes.   Pot makes people feel good so they want it.   Same with alcohol or any other drug.   When there is a black market for it there will be violence.   Same goes for firearms. 

Exactly, and it being illegal ( or highly taxed ) creates the black market. booze prohibition proved that. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Exactly, and it being illegal ( or highly taxed ) creates the black market. booze prohibition proved that. 

Yes but to say there is no violence around pot is inaccurate.  Actually being illegal isn't the only driving force.   Its illegal to take off my diesels CC and DEF injection but there aren't people getting killed over it.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yes but to say there is no violence around pot is inaccurate.  Actually being illegal isn't the only driving force.   Its illegal to take off my diesels CC and DEF injection but there aren't people getting killed over it.  

Where you have violent people there is violence around everything. When in an area without scumbags , weed and crime are not something you see. Look at Maine weed damn near everywhere, Not worth all that much. The only place you will see any crime around it is in inner cities and the occasional retard . 

Ive smoked , bought and sold weed for 40 yrs. I dont know one person who was ever robbed , shot , violated over weed. They dont do business with scumbags. Yet I know people in the car bussiness who have been ripped off. People wanted their stuff and took it. Scumbags , nothing more.

There is crime associated with everything once you add scumbags into the mix.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

I think the only thing I like about Biden is he cusses. 

Some motherfucking idiot asshole bitches are saying that cocksuckers who cuss have  a weak fucking mind.

Fuck them fucking fuckers who fucking think they have a fucking superior mind!:lol:

On 11/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, irv said:

Ted Bundy was a good speaker too. What point is it you're trying to convey? 

Come on man!! Even though I think 'Merica is better of with a Republican administration, Obama is Mensa, where Trump is short bus.

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Better get with the program. Pot don't hurt nobody. Diesels pumping out crap does, Most new diesel engines come with many emission control systems,  Allot of our trucks get taken out of service because the emission system has a fault. It's a hard stop, take the truck off the road. Some did not, just ignored the warning...cost tens of thousands of dollars fucking up the emission system.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:50 PM, jtssrx said:

1. Not true

2. the only reason the feds are involved in marriage is for taxation. It has zero to do with asking for permission. 

3. Abortion is murder sorry. Keep your legs closed or use protection or at least the morning after pill. 

So what, we need more abortions

• Thanks 1