• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

So you mean like people telling you whether you can smoke a plant, who can get married, or women can get abortions? :snack:

1. This is an over-simplistic view of pot. I for one don't give a shit about it but it does create crime. 

2. No one is trying to stop people from getting married. The fact is the Supreme Court had no business legalizing marriage as marriage is a religious sacrament. If the feds wanted a national marriage law they needed to amend the constitution. again I could care less who marries who. 

3. Abortion is a red herring. 

Edited by jtssrx

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

1. This is an over-simplistic view of pot. I for one don't give a shit about it but it does create crime. 

2. No one is trying to stop people from getting married. The fact is the Supreme Court had no business legalizing marriage as marriage is a religious sacrament. If the feds wanted a national marriage law they needed to amend the constitution. again I could care less who marries who. 

yes because it's not just legal like it should be.   It's no worse than Alcohol and I would argue overall it's better.   

Marriage is not about religion  it's a legal agreement

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Banning weed only increased crime back in the 1960s. People don't beat their wives high on weed like they do after killing a 5th of vodka

The feds shouldn't have given preferential treatment to married couples tax, benefit, etc wise. If you rolled back any financial benefit of being married and made it solely a religious thing for churches to dictate you might have some merit.

Abortion isn't a red herring, it effects hundreds of thousands of women each year. I think most Americans would agree third trimester abortions should be banned unless absolutely necessary

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

So you mean like people telling you whether you can smoke a plant, who can get married, or women can get abortions? :snack:

I mean as long as I'm not causing a murder or causing actual harm to anyone else, why should anyone have a say about what I'm doing. I would prefer you smoke your pot with whoever is willing, marry the biggest penis you can find, then you will not personally need an abortion. If you know someone who needs or wants an abortion its pretty much their business.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

1, thats absolute comedy gold. It dosnt create crime aside from thet fact that selling it is a crime. 

2, Adulkts needing to ask other adults to get married no matter their sexual orientation is a joke in itself. , think about that for a minute, an adult asking another adult for permission.please.

3 , Again , we are back to controling other people , asking for permission , and again , please.

• Thanks 2