• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

45 minutes ago, bladefever said:

20201117_085714.jpg

Ted Bundy was a good speaker too. What point is it you're trying to convey? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, irv said:

Ted Bundy was a good speaker too. What point is it you're trying to convey? 

I’ll convey a point...you’re a dumbfuck.👍🏼🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ll convey a point...you’re a dumbfuck.👍🏼🇺🇸

Go sniff more paint you deluded imbecile. 

stupid4.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GGNHL said:

Banning weed only increased crime back in the 1960s. People don't beat their wives high on weed like they do after killing a 5th of vodka

The feds shouldn't have given preferential treatment to married couples tax, benefit, etc wise. If you rolled back any financial benefit of being married and made it solely a religious thing for churches to dictate you might have some merit.

Abortion isn't a red herring, it effects hundreds of thousands of women each year. I think most Americans would agree third trimester abortions should be banned unless absolutely necessary

You have no concept of crime as it pertains to drugs. My brother is a US Marshall now in detroit. You have no clue what you’re talking about. 

No they shouldn’t of if they wanted to have a marriage law at the federal level they should’ve created it. Marriage as a sacrament as I said they could’ve come up with another way of doing it but didn’t have anything to do with marriage

if you really think Democrats give a shit about a woman’s body you’re fooling yourself. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

1, thats absolute comedy gold. It dosnt create crime aside from thet fact that selling it is a crime. 

2, Adulkts needing to ask other adults to get married no matter their sexual orientation is a joke in itself. , think about that for a minute, an adult asking another adult for permission.please.

3 , Again , we are back to controling other people , asking for permission , and again , please.

1. Not true

2. the only reason the feds are involved in marriage is for taxation. It has zero to do with asking for permission. 

3. Abortion is murder sorry. Keep your legs closed or use protection or at least the morning after pill. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

B81C5C29-54AC-4761-A708-6C88119C8C08.jpeg.a1823478d11e23079de640c2a5d4cc5b.jpeg

Joe Biden spent barely 2 years in the private sector before becoming a hack. And he was running during those 2 years. His son was thrown out of the military, he was seeing his sister in law, and we won't get into the laptop.

But yeah, the Trump kids... :lol:

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

1. Not true

2. the only reason the feds are involved in marriage is for taxation. It has zero to do with asking for permission. 

3. Abortion is murder sorry. Keep your legs closed or use protection or at least the morning after pill. 

1, of course it's true. Im not saying when some scumbag steals grandma's SS check he will never spend any of the money on a bag of weed. But he didnt steal it because he was wigging for the weed . He stole it because he was a scumbag. And if he didnt even smoke weed he would have still stolen it. You do realize almost twice as many people in this country smoke weed then drink wine right? yet when you take away posession and sales crimes ( if you want to be rediculous enough to call them crimes ) there is almost no crime associated with weed. 

2 of course it's asking for permission, it's about control, and both sides are guilty of it.

3 , The law disagree's with you . Dont want your woman to have an abortion , try to convince her otherwise, That is your business. Other people , that is not your business. Yet you still harbor the desire to control their lives. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

1, of course it's true. Im not saying when some scumbag steals grandma's SS check he will never spend any of the money on a bag of weed. But he didnt steal it because he was wigging for the weed . He stole it because he was a scumbag. And if he didnt even smoke weed he would have still stolen it. You do realize almost twice as many people in this country smoke weed then drink wine right? yet when you take away posession and sales crimes ( if you want to be rediculous enough to call them crimes ) there is almost no crime associated with weed. 

2 of course it's asking for permission, it's about control, and both sides are guilty of it.

3 , The law disagree's with you . Dont want your woman to have an abortion , try to convince her otherwise, That is your business. Other people , that is not your business. Yet you still harbor the desire to control their lives. 

3E0B83FF-A75F-4F41-B952-3C1EFB53E02F.gif.afb65d1d1c22376cacee13164510cd8c.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah I gave up trying to convince him after his last replies, not a small government conservative by any means like he tries to portray, he rather have the government control any aspect of life he doesn't agree with... Sounds like a liberal. :snack:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SSFB said:

125932515_2745963532326751_7354115306691

I don't know JA very well but was he critical of Trump on issues or personality.   Same question on Obama.  I'm guessing he was critical of Trump and Obama on spending but what else policy wise did he call out them both on? 

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah I gave up trying to convince him after his last replies, not a small government conservative by any means like he tries to portray, he rather have the government control any aspect of life he doesn't agree with... Sounds like a liberal. :snack:

Lincolm memorial on one side, lincoln's head on the other. It's still a penny. do different.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

:lol:   Holy fuck you couldn't be more wrong.   Murders occur over weed all the time.   Just watch First 48.   I'd say half or more of the murders that show highlighted in the past 18-19 seasons revolves around weed.  I endorse legalizing it just to limit the crime around it as I don't use it myself.  ANYTHING sold illegally will have crime around it.  Nature of the beast. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Holy fuck you couldn't be more wrong.   Murders occur over weed all the time.   Just watch First 48.   I'd say half or more of the murders that show highlighted in the past 18-19 seasons revolves around weed.  I endorse legalizing it just to limit the crime around it as I don't use it myself.  ANYTHING sold illegally will have crime around it.  Nature of the beast. 

Please, take away the law from it and it wouldn't be worth much. The crime associated with has to do with the $ value of it. When people are robbing a dealer they usualy want the money more then the weed. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Please, take away the law from it and it wouldn't be worth much. The crime associated with has to do with the $ value of it. When people are robbing a dealer they usualy want the money more then the weed. 

Of course its about territory and money but it comes from the money being made from the weed so crime is associated with it and some of it is violent.  Legalize it and I do feel crime would go down.   I believe studies have shown crime has increased in states surrounding the legalized states as an more readily available supply for illegal sale is there.