• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Typical white bread dipshit to describe a society built on systemic racism as "normal".

Kill yourself you fucking bumpkin cheesedick.

God its fun firing you up.   Am I getting  reported to antifa centcom too?  :lmao:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

You say shit like this and then deny that Amerikkka is a racist, fascist state. 

Hey, I could have said ABAB

All Blacks Are Bastards

I do realize their is a difference between hardworking ,law abiding , honest blacks and outright Niggers....albeit small. Im really stretching it with the honest trait.... I will never fully trust a man of color due to my negative experiences with them. 

And the black man will always have an entitled attitude ...there is nothing that will ever change that.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey, I could have said ABAB

All Blacks Are Bastards

I do realize their is a difference between hardworking ,law abiding , honest blacks and outright Niggers....albeit small. Im really stretching it with the honest trait.... I will never fully trust a man of color due to my negative experiences with them. 

And the black man will always have an entitled attitude ...there is nothing that will ever change that.

So you're suffering from ptsd and instead of dealing with that like a responsible adult, you choose to be a racist shitbag.

Makes sense.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So you're suffering from ptsd and instead of dealing with that like a responsible adult, you choose to be a racist shitbag.

Makes sense.

Too many bad experiences with blacks and witnessing their primal behavior. If that makes me racist....I wear it proud. 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Too many bad experiences with blacks and witnessing their primal behavior. If that makes me racist....I wear it proud. 

I'm sure you. Avoid fixing yourself and blame your own faults on others. Typical white dude. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure you. Avoid fixing yourself and blame your own faults on others. Typical white dude. 

You know, we all get to develop our own opinions based on our life’s experiences.  If that is upsetting to you, you may need to fix yourself.

Now, technically, his use of the acronym “ABAB” is statistically more accurate than the term you use, “ACAB”.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Change white to black. One could make the same argument. You won’t back that one up though will you? Hypocrisy. With that being said, no I’m not agreeing with Viper. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Crowder said:

Change white to black. One could make the same argument. You won’t back that one up though will you? Hypocrisy. With that being said, no I’m not agreeing with Viper. 

:wrong:

6 minutes ago, Crowder said:

If black peoples skin was as thin as white dudes, we'd all be fucking dead already.

That's all white racists worst fear, isn't it? That blacks will seek revenge for the way they're treated like you would if you were them.

41 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

tumblr_pmiyqlHqq11uaralv_1280.jpg

Brick Top for the win!  Great flick.  So was “Rock ‘N Rolla”.  Guy Ritchie makes good flicks.

35 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your literally the dumbest person hear!

:lol: