Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'd bet at least half can afford it.  It's a game for some people regardless of income level to see what they can get away with.  I ran a  basketball program and every year had to chase the 2 richest families for money meanwhile the 2 kids with a fucked up family situation that i'd have given a pass to always came up with their money.  

I noticed the same thing coaching hockey. Also, know many studies have been done where those that make the least usually donate the most. At work we had donations we could set up through payroll deduction and the ones who donated the most were the lowest ones on the ladder with the highest paid ones being the cheapest or donating the least. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Rich people are shit, no doubt, but that is clearly not a policy aimed at making the rich pay. It's intended to terrorize the poor.

Poor people eat for free at all schools. They also get free winter coats,back packs and school supplies. Rich people get terrorized every time the do their taxes. Why are so many poor people in the USA so fucking fat? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, irv said:

I noticed the same thing coaching hockey. Also, know many studies have been done where those that make the least usually donate the most. At work we had donations we could set up through payroll deduction and the ones who donated the most were the lowest ones on the ladder with the highest paid ones being the cheapest or donating the least. 

Wife and I ran Boosters for 3 years.

Rich fucks have the biggest mouths about what happens but are never around to make any thing happen. I got to the point I just told them when the phone doesn't ring, you know it's me.

• Haha 1