• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

Just now, Matt said:

Jesus Christ... You seriously believe this stuff man?  God, it has to suck being such an irritated cunt all the time.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Especially the fragile male ego.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Like paste thousands of pictures to the walls of your shed kind of weirdo shit.

I had no idea it was this easy to get under your skin.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It is weird Tom...surprised Dopo, Woolie or one of the other shitbirds haven't taken you to task for it. 

I've made like 3 posts today concerning noggin.  If that bothers him so much he should find a white person to kill.  He brags about it dozens of times daily.  He should act on it instead of flap his gums.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've made like 3 posts today concerning noggin.  If that bothers him so much he should find a white person to kill.  He brags about it dozens of times daily.  He should act on it instead of flap his gums.  

IMG_4659.GIF.86c24f6427920bb94e1228c1ccaffa30.GIF

38 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You mention me or tag me in conversations I'm not participating in. Not just today, it's been going on for a while.

I get that you're trolling, but a lot of these tools are too dim to see that. Don't start a trend. I don't need any more weirdos in my fan club.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You mention me or tag me in conversations I'm not participating in. Not just today, it's been going on for a while.

I get that you're trolling, but a lot of these tools are too dim to see that. Don't start a trend. I don't need any more weirdos in my fan club.

I almost never tag you in anything and I mention your name (noggin) when something you stand for is called out as retarded.  If this embarrasses or upsets you maybe you shouldn't align yourself with all the half baked kill capitalists, kill whitey fantasies.   :dunno: