Check your account email address ×

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Braindead Bob - I can see you're still as dumb as ever.  This story fizzled because it lacked any factual validity.  Trying to make someone who's not on the ballet guilty by association is not the same as someone's own words who is on the ballet.  :thumb:

But it's not Dump's fault - it's the medias :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hmmmm

You do know that Trump has a pending court case in New York on December 16th regarding the rape of a 13 year old girl that happened in Epstein's Manhattan home?

Thanks for playing boys....bait tossed out and 2 bites.

Just now, Ebsell said:

No wonder Trump and old Bill were good friends. They probably banged the same kids 

:lol: and Hillary supporters only see what Trump did.....fucking strange how that works

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol: and Hillary supporters only see what Trump did.....fucking strange how that works

Yo - Sloppy Fat Ass - Dump has a court date - Bill doesn't.  Nobody is defending Bill.  He's not on the ballot.  And the current info involves Dump and his own words :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Braindead Bob - I can see you're still as dumb as ever.  This story fizzled because it lacked any factual validity.  Trying to make someone who's not on the ballet guilty by association is not the same as someone's own words who is on the ballet.  :thumb:

But it's not Dump's fault - it's the medias :lol: 

:lies: and more :lies: from Taintrider all the clown posts 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You do know that Trump has a pending court case in New York on December 16th regarding the rape of a 13 year old girl that happened in Epstein's Manhattan home?

Yes I do.   If Trump show's up on FAA flight logs I'll be critical of him too some of which for Clinton match up with no secret service protection.   Hmmm now why would he do that?

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - Sloppy Fat Ass - Dump has a court date - Bill doesn't.  Nobody is defending Bill.  He's not on the ballet.  And the current info involves Dump and his own words :thumb:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and more :lies: from Taintrider all the clown posts 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - Sloppy Fat Ass - Dump has a court date - Bill doesn't.  Nobody is defending Bill.  He's not on the ballet.  And the current info involves Dump and his own words :thumb:

Hillarys under investigation by the fbi....shes on the ballot.

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No one has ever accused Bill of being a Ballet dancer. I'm sure he's done his share of tip toeing through the years.  I believe the word you're looking for is "ballot".  What a maroon you are.....Keep up the good work Coach.....:thumb:

1 hour ago, oquossocbob said:

No one has ever accused Bill of being a Ballet dancer. I'm sure he's done his share of tip toeing through the years.  I believe the word you're looking for is "ballot".  What a maroon you are.....Keep up the good work Coach.....:thumb:

:lmao: 

1 hour ago, oquossocbob said:

Probably raped a few ballet dancers :flush: 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

6 month old dead end claims :lol: Poor Skidmark is butthurt :lmao: because his boy Dump is going :flush:

dead end claims my ass it is a fact just because most media refuses to cover it dose not make it untrue,. just like the underage prostitutes bill was fucking on Epstein's island with witnesses   

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Let's see, Bubba was president from 1993 to 2001, Trump is running to become president in 2017 and you can't figure out which is more relevant in 2016 :news: 

What I find relevent is that YOU support Hillary.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

She's the most qualified by far.

Who are you voting for?

So a qualified crook who has been a failure for the most part is ok with you?

If I could vote it wouldnt be for Hillary or Trump.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

So a qualified crook who has been a failure for the most part is ok with you?

If I could vote it wouldnt be for Hillary or Trump.

Wince is a great follower 

Just now, Dave said:

I thought he was above that....but yet its not surprising he is a cat follower as well.

Always kinda knew that there wasn't much too the guy. Basically he's SR with a little better vocabulary