Check your account email address ×

Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know you keep trying but 

Notably, the PBO expects the federal government will post a small $700-million surplus in the 2015-16 year that just ended, once numbers are finalized — far better than the $5.4-billion deficit the Liberals projected in the budget.

EXPECTS is an forecast not historical -  find me where the PBO denied the findings that come out just after this April 2016 budget guess.

a year later

Trudeau maintained the Liberals remained consistent with their 2015 election commitment to add about $10 billion in new spending for 2016-17, their first full year in office.

He argued, however, that the Liberals had to deal with a baseline deficit of $18 billion after coming to power, even though their Tory predecessors had predicted a balanced budget.

there is no refute that I can find and I tried

My god you’re a fucking idiot. There are many parts of the report. the PBO clearly states there was a surplus. do you honestly think he is not privy to the raw fiscal data required to make that comment? The only difference will be rounding errors  once the final numbers come in  

You've proved nothing here other than the fact you are dumber than I originally thought. 

Edited by frenchy

55 minutes ago, frenchy said:

My god you’re a fucking idiot. There are many parts of the report. the PBO clearly states there was a surplus. do you honestly think he is not privy to the raw fiscal data required to make that comment? The only difference will be rounding errors  once the final numbers come in  

You've proved nothing here other than the fact you are dumber than I originally thought. 

I know dude April 2016 :dunno:   show me the refute to the exact issue 

You said you read all about 

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Pretty much. I have a feeling Fail was raised by raccoons. 

No doubt.  I think Barbie was trying to explain the pros of prescribed rate loans to fail using the red cup as a prop when fail said even I can do better.:lol:

Still waiting for Frenchy to back up his claims on Trudeau faking Harper’s debt and on Dumpy Irv or jt to prove that there was scientific consensus on global cooling. 

These liars hate it when they have to back up opinions with facts. 

Crusher should go vacuum his lawn. 

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Still waiting for Frenchy to back up his claims on Trudeau faking Harper’s debt and on Dumpy Irv or jt to prove that there was scientific consensus on global cooling. 

It's conclusive. You're just not right in the melon, Kevvy. Seek some help dude. O.o

29 minutes ago, irv said:

It's conclusive. You're just not right in the melon, Kevvy. Seek some help dude. O.o

Sounds like somebody minored in gaslighting at Trump U.  Hope you got some of that settlement money back on that worthless global cooling major.  :lol: 

7 hours ago, irv said:

Have you ever tried to drag boomboom past talking points? It’s pretty funny lol

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

consider yourself......

OWNED!

https://www.pbo-dpb.gc.ca/en/blog/news/BUD2016KeyUpdate

April 2016, well after Trudeau took office, PBO data shows a 15/16 budgetary balance of -1.6B, and even that minor amount was because of things outside of Harper's control (2015/16 FYE spending under Trudeau) so essentially a balanced budget.

You are a fucking retard who swallows liberal talking points like gospel truth. Now...…….BACK TO THE SANDBOX!

Our_Community_Place_Sandbox.jpg

Edited by frenchy

10 hours ago, irv said:

GLOBAL COOLING!!!! You idiots claimed there was scientific consensus. The posted a NASA link because you were too stupid to understand it.  It proved there was no consensus on cooling. 

Are you going to keep avoiding the question?

Do you still think there was a scientific consensus on global cooling?

2 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Have you ever tried to drag boomboom past talking points? It’s pretty funny lol

No talking points, just a straight forward question. Do you still think there was scientific consensus on global cooling?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

No talking points, just a straight forward question. Do you still think there was scientific consensus on global cooling?

There is. The planet over its history has cooled overall. Do you deny that? 

21 hours ago, DUMPY said:

There is. The planet over its history has cooled overall. Do you deny that? 

15 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Boom.

15 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:owned:

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

When special needs people think they won an argument. 

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

GLOBAL COOLING!!!! You idiots claimed there was scientific consensus. The posted a NASA link because you were too stupid to understand it.  It proved there was no consensus on cooling. 

Are you going to keep avoiding the question?

Do you still think there was a scientific consensus on global cooling?

@irv    

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Demanding answers. That’s rich seeing the resident sandbox dwellers gave the PBO report I posted a good leaving alone. 

It apparently had the wrong answers.  :dunno:

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When special needs people think they won an argument. 

Or, like when you or Tools think that, in any way, you’ve won an argument.

Witnessing that would be like......watching the Phoenix rise from the ashes!