Check your account email address ×

Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That's because you are really fucking stupid.

Chretien added 115$ BILLION before he took advantage of lower interest rates and downloaded costs on to the provinces in order to balance the books. Translation - debt remained, just showed up on provincial ledger sheets not federal anymore. Poor you.

Perfect ONEWAY

8 surpluses in a row is bad, I know how it works with your kind.

and the BOLD isn't true or even close - but keep posting it 

it was 8 billion over 10 years

Tell me about Harris now

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Perfect ONEWAY

8 surpluses in a row is bad, I know how it works with your kind.

and the BOLD isn't true or even close - but keep posting it 

it was 8 billion over 10 years

Tell me about Harris now

his first 3 years were a combined 115 billion. sorry that hurts your butt.

2 hours ago, irv said:

Again, you should print the whole story, Trail.  

"If it is such an emergency, why is the prime minister jetting back and forth today from the Raptors parade, creating a big carbon footprint?" asked Conservative MP Michelle Rempel during debate.

Despite voting in favour of the motion, NDP MP Peter Julian rose in the House to call it "meaningless."

"The Liberals are slapping each other on the back because they passed a motion that is meaningless. [On Tuesday] they are going to rubber-stamp the Trans Mountain pipeline, which will dramatically increase greenhouse gas production in the country. The hypocrisy is beyond belief," he said.

3 leaders missing from vote

Green Party Leader Elizabeth May took to Twitter to express her disappointment that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer and NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh were not in the House Monday for the vote.

"This is a national security issue, it is time we started treating it as one," she wrote.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/climate-emergency-motion-1.5179802

Just how is this a "National Security" issue???:dunno: 

Do you still believe there was scientific consensus on global cooling?

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Manitoba had 4 years to come up with a plan :lol:  

Ontario did it and it was just fine, SLOGAN MAN canceled it now we are paying more  -  go figure 

Alberta has a plan :dunno: but you don't says alot 

Manitoba has some of the cleanest power production in the country.  Yet a coal fired power plant gets praise and a massive rebate in a province that was once a liberal led province.  Interesting how the "climate action" works.

55 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Manitoba has some of the cleanest power production in the country.  Yet a coal fired power plant gets praise and a massive rebate in a province that was once a liberal led province.  Interesting how the "climate action" works.

NO plan means you have to take the Federal plan - It was the campaign of 2015

So now you play a simple tax due to lack of moving forward on this issue

Andrew is going to cancel the tax for the 4 provinces that have no plan so he can give you his no plan.  

Just now, frenchy said:

I'm not a Sheer fan but I will take him any day over our only legitimate Grade 'F' prime minister.

I feel the same way. Sheer is ok. But he’s sure better than Trudeau 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

only for those Provinces that had no plan :dunno:  you know this right?

but you are correct the simple tax on gas is to try to make you make better choices like not drving a F150 in the city to work.

Cap and Trade cost Ontario nothing until it was cancelled - this is FACT 

Anyway as you cry the fucking blues Gas here is cheaper today than it was before the carbon tax was brought in by DOUG FORD 

So carbon taxes are going up good talk you fucking moron :lol: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I'm not a Sheer fan but I will take him any day over our only legitimate Grade 'F' prime minister.

You are a liar or just don't know your facts, which is it

Canada’s federal government ran 27 consecutive deficits from the period 1970 to 1996 accumulating $553 billion in total deficits. In contrast, the string of consecutive surpluses that followed from 1997 to 2007 only totalled $105 billion.

093015%20fig1rev.jpg

093015%20fig2rev.jpg

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

We haven't met one goal yet

The Bill was passed so to make the deniers (CPC party) have to come up with a plan of some sort and admit to climate change. Doug Ford is smart enough to not have denied climate change he just ignores it.  

Forcing this as an election platform

This means the deniers like YOU can't go against your party lines,  Cancel the carbon tax and do what is the question now.

Very smart political move by the Liberals - and since you really don't like it makes it all the better :lol: 

pretty sure you can't figure this out for yourself so I hope I helped you out

In your words, describe what a DENIER is 

this should be funny 

Just now, DUMPY said:

So carbon taxes are going up good talk you fucking moron :lol: 

for you and 3 provinces that have chosen this format YES

I preferred the Cap and trade which cost us nothing and companies can make money by not polluting.

Ontario's new plan is to pay polluters tax money

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You are a liar or just don't know your facts, which is it

Canada’s federal government ran 27 consecutive deficits from the period 1970 to 1996 accumulating $553 billion in total deficits. In contrast, the string of consecutive surpluses that followed from 1997 to 2007 only totalled $105 billion.

093015%20fig1rev.jpg

093015%20fig2rev.jpg

oh fail. You never fail to disappoint. When did Chretien take office? Now get your fingers out and start counting up what the combined deficits for the first 3 years of his office adds up to.

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

In your words, describe what a DENIER is 

this should be funny 

YOU are the example of a Denier

You lie with your facts, you post THREAD with HEADLINE REBEL lies

are you laughing yet.?  I'm not as our Denier leader of Ontario cost us money with his fucked up governing 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

YOU are the example of a Denier

You lie with your facts, you post THREAD with HEADLINE REBEL lies

are you laughing yet.?  I'm not as our Denier leader of Ontario cost us money with his fucked up governing 

What does a DENIER believe? 

oh fail. You never fail to disappoint. When did Chretien take office? Now get your fingers out and start counting up what the combined deficits for the first 3 years of his office adds up to.

1994 so his first year of a budget was 1995

what is your point?  trying to come up with 100 billion in debt :lol:  

Mulroney left a huge problem and 330 billion in debt was all his - that money today would be closer to 500 billion

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

1994 so his first year of a budget was 1995

what is your point?  trying to come up with 100 billion in debt :lol:  

Mulroney left a huge problem and 330 billion in debt was all his - that money today would be closer to 500 billion

no. late 93 so 94 was first year. Your graph proves me right too for added ownage.

I win again.

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

What does a DENIER believe? 

anything a ONEWAY tells you.... You also believe the CPC government is responsible with our money, yet just 2 of them rang up 33/4 or our entire historic debt 

Its not that hard Dump in the Pants - you just vote ONEWAY and repeat everything you hear them say.  

You still think Harper was the best, yet clearly Canada is far better today on all fronts

and you are a fucking idiot it was Michael Wilson's extremely unpopular measures that allowed Chretien to stay the path that cost the PC's their political lives.

Wonder why we were in so much debt too? Because Trudeau I literally almost bankrupted us and servicing his debt cost us 40% of our discretionary spending. Fucking idiot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

no. late 93 so 94 was first year. Your graph proves me right too for added ownage.

I win again.

same as always

voted in end of 1993 - budgets are set from year before and all debt is theirs.....

1994 April is the first attempt the government gets at clearing up debt.

1995 from this point is all this governments doings

not too hard Frenchy 

anything a ONEWAY tells you.... You also believe the CPC government is responsible with our money, yet just 2 of them rang up 33/4 or our entire historic debt 

Its not that hard Dump in the Pants - you just vote ONEWAY and repeat everything you hear them say.  

You still think Harper was the best, yet clearly Canada is far better today on all fronts

I’m going to drag you back again. What specifically does a DENIER believe?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

same as always

voted in end of 1993 - budgets are set from year before and all debt is theirs.....

1994 April is the first attempt the government gets at clearing up debt.

1995 from this point is all this governments doings

not too hard Frenchy 

First budget would be Feb 2014.

You are wrong.

I win again.

and you are a fucking idiot it was Michael Wilson's extremely unpopular measures that allowed Chretien to stay the path that cost the PC's their political lives.

Wonder why we were in so much debt too? Because Trudeau I literally almost bankrupted us and servicing his debt cost us 40% of our discretionary spending. Fucking idiot.

:lol:  

It was Mulroney's poor 8 year run that lost PC party status - no one else

Like I said I am not trying to change you mind on who to vote for, just stating the facts you clearly don't understand or know of

:lol:  

It was Mulroney's poor 8 year run that lost PC party status - no one else

Like I said I am not trying to change you mind on who to vote for, just stating the facts you clearly don't understand or know of

Wrong! GST and Michael Wilson's taxes aimed at deficit and debt reductions.

Sorry you are nothing without being run to the google page for the current day's headlines to cut and paste. You are out of your league son.

Edited by frenchy