Check your account email address ×

Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If we declared the shootings in Toronto a EMERGENCY doesn't mean we can stop it......

Again something you just not aware of, declaring something doesn't mean its fixed

oh he could stop it if he wanted to though. Pretty easily actually. Just up the carbon tax to $50/tonne from the current $10. Done.

So if it's an emergency why doesn't he want to do something that is in his power to do right now to stop it?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

not a smart move. People see it for what it is. A diversion. He's all out of moves and this is his last ditch attempt to maintain a grip on power. It's all rather pathetic to watch.

New poll out yesterday - 7 out of 10 Canadians agree that it's time for a change federally. That's a clean 70% BTW. I saved you the time of fumbling for your calculator, no need to thank me.

so they vote for NDP?  funny how you think that means a vote for the split party of CPC 

Question still stands unanswered 

Maxx or Andrew - which one Frenchy?  PM Slug and ask him what to say 

oh he could stop it if he wanted to though. Pretty easily actually. Just up the carbon tax to $50/tonne from the current $10. Done.

So if it's an emergency why doesn't he want to do something that is in his power to do right now to stop it?

This is why your posts are not worth very much, Prime example 

You are only talking about a portion of Canada, the rest already has a plan Frenchy. 

Why can't you see this

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

This is why your posts are not worth very much, Prime example 

You are only talking about a portion of Canada, the rest already has a plan Frenchy. 

Why can't you see this

but it's an emergency. He said so, and passed a motion in the house reaffirming it. Does he want to stop the emergency or not?

59 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so IRV MAX or ANDREW which one is your ONEWAY?  They all vote against climate anything - 

Maybe because they know the whole movement is nothing but a SCAM. No surprise at all that you are all for it. If the Lieberals say it's upon us and an emergency, then just like sheep you are, you obey just like a good boy. :crazy:

If there was an emergency, Trudeau would ground all government jets, use technology to have meetings and govern within his means. 

But just as he declares an emergency he does one of the worst things a climate savor could do. 

Gives major emitters in left leaning provinces a break but slams cleaner energy in right leaning provinces. 

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

We haven't met one goal yet

The Bill was passed so to make the deniers (CPC party) have to come up with a plan of some sort and admit to climate change. Doug Ford is smart enough to not have denied climate change he just ignores it.  

Forcing this as an election platform

This means the deniers like YOU can't go against your party lines,  Cancel the carbon tax and do what is the question now.

Very smart political move by the Liberals - and since you really don't like it makes it all the better :lol: 

pretty sure you can't figure this out for yourself so I hope I helped you out

12 minutes ago, irv said:

Maybe because they know the whole movement is nothing but a SCAM. No surprise at all that you are all for it. If the Lieberals say it's upon us and an emergency, then just like sheep you are, you obey just like a good boy. :crazy:

IRV come on dude what happen to you

I answered the question quite accurate -

You also know I am against carbon tax, this is why I didn't like SLOGAN MAN canceling a program that worked well and cost us nothing 

Saying that I am not against ANDREW taking money from me like  his predecessor did 

very typical of You and Frenchy and Slug to never answer a question but demand answers, then when you get them you deny and do name calling

so answer MAX or ANDREW I know its one of them since ONEWAY votes ONEWAY

Edited by 1trailmaker

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If there was an emergency, Trudeau would ground all government jets, use technology to have meetings and govern within his means. 

But just as he declares an emergency he does one of the worst things a climate savor could do. 

Gives major emitters in left leaning provinces a break but slams cleaner energy in right leaning provinces. 

:lol:  Manitoba had 4 years to come up with a plan :lol:  

Ontario did it and it was just fine, SLOGAN MAN canceled it now we are paying more  -  go figure 

Alberta has a plan :dunno: but you don't says alot 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so it's not an emergency and just a diversion tactic. Thanks for finally admitting it fail. As I said, I knew you could do it!!!!!

Not a diversion as there is nothing to divert from.  

Tactic in a Political field, something you just can't grasp 

ANDREW/MAXX will be releasing their plan today or tomorrow - how much will you agree with 

Not a diversion as there is nothing to divert from.  

Tactic in a Political field, something you just can't grasp 

ANDREW/MAXX will be releasing their plan today or tomorrow - how much will you agree with 

:lol: nahhh, SNC, the Norman affair, India dress up tour, worst foreign relations record of any PM...….I could go on but you'd divert like the good syringe fed guppy you are.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV come on dude what happen to you

I answered the question quite accurate -

You also know I am against carbon tax, this is why I didn't like SLOGAN MAN canceling a program that worked well and cost us nothing 

Saying that I am not against ANDREW taking money from me like  his predecessor did 

very typical of You and Frenchy and Slug to never answer a question but demand answers, then when you get them you deny and do name calling

so answer MAX or ANDREW I know its one of them since ONEWAY votes ONEWAY

God, you're dense! One party is trying to protect your hard earned money and the other is trying to fleece your pockets with this scam and that's the one you support. :crazy:

Just now, frenchy said:

:lol: nahhh, SNC, the Norman affair, India dress up tour, worst foreign relations record of any PM...….I could go on but you'd divert like the good syringe fed guppy you are.

Those are the diversion - really who cares he took a christmas holiday and got a helicopter ride :lol:  

how about 

Record TSX

Record employment 

Record low unemployment

Greatest continuous growth since the 90's 

You are correct JODY is a huge topic for you, DIVERT

MAXX or ANDREW you haven't answered yet 

Those are the diversion - really who cares he took a christmas holiday and got a helicopter ride :lol:  

how about 

Record TSX

Record employment 

Record low unemployment

Greatest continuous growth since the 90's 

You are correct JODY is a huge topic for you, DIVERT

MAXX or ANDREW you haven't answered yet 

TSX has nothing to do with Trudeau you imbecile.

easy to add jobs when you add $100 billion in deficit spending in non recessionary times you high school flunkie.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

God, you're dense! One party is trying to protect your hard earned money and the other is trying to fleece your pockets with this scam and that's the one you support. :crazy:

You mean the party that took 15k from me?  and You - I will not be voting that way this election.

(doug just raised your driving fees across the board you will say nothing about it, maybe cheer a bit) 

ONEWAYs are easy

okay thanks for the lesson IRV, but in the future I will stick to facts

Just now, frenchy said:

TSX has nothing to do with Trudeau you imbecile.

easy to add jobs when you add $100 billion in deficit spending in non recessionary times you high school flunkie.

confidence in Canada creates investments - hello TSX :dunno: 

BOLD - job numbers are mostly 99% provincial numbers, are you saying Doug's record jobs is from spending billions :dunno:  

answer 1 question if you can

YOu deny our economy so why even speak about it 

Maxx or Andrew :dunno: 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

confidence in Canada creates investments - hello TSX :dunno: 

BOLD - job numbers are mostly 99% provincial numbers, are you saying Doug's record jobs is from spending billions :dunno:  

answer 1 question if you can

YOu deny our economy so why even speak about it 

Maxx or Andrew :dunno: 

ah so they are the result of provincial success not Trudeau. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes his deficit spending even worse and less defensible though! .

Its funny how Harper years were all "we had a recession"  so 20 billion deficit 7 years later was the fault of 2008 :lol: 

Frenchy almost said we have a good economy :lol:   almost 

what happened to the promise of never exceeding a $10B deficit and breaking that in year one? Never mind this year the books were to be balanced but we are trending towards $23Billion, when times are 'great'?

Just now, frenchy said:

ah so they are the result of provincial success not Trudeau. Thanks for clearing that up. Makes his deficit spending even worse and less defensible though! .

Yes something you just learned clearly

Harpers greatness numbers were Wynne's numbers ( only an idiot thinks Canada can do well without Ontario doing the same)

It clear now

Yes something you just learned clearly

Harpers greatness numbers were Wynne's numbers ( only an idiot thinks Canada can do well without Ontario doing the same)

It clear now

OMG!

giphy.gif

what happened to the promise of never exceeding a $10B deficit and breaking that in year one? Never mind this year the books were to be balanced but we are trending towards $23Billion, when times are 'great'?

Maxx or Andrew?  in these GREAT DAYS OF OUR ECONOMY :lol: 

I don't care about deficits we had them forever (except under Liberals of the 90's) 

Harper and Mulroney added 3/4 of our debt - this is FACT 

Trudeau has a very only way to go to even come in second 

Just now, frenchy said:

OMG!

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:dunno:  do you every know what you just posted? 

It is impossible for Canada to do well without Ontario doing the same -  just mathematically impossible 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Maxx or Andrew?  in these GREAT DAYS OF OUR ECONOMY :lol: 

I don't care about deficits we had them forever (except under Liberals of the 90's) 

Harper and Mulroney added 3/4 of our debt - this is FACT 

Trudeau has a very only way to go to even come in second 

That's because you are really fucking stupid.

Chretien added 115$ BILLION before he took advantage of lower interest rates and downloaded costs on to the provinces in order to balance the books. Translation - debt remained, just showed up on provincial ledger sheets not federal anymore. Poor you.