Check your account email address ×

Trudeau liberals one up their own stupidity and declare a national climate emergency

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

First budget would be Feb 2014.

You are wrong.

I win again.

Its like Doug Ford his first budget isn't really something he can control since he just took over.  So that is really a Wynne problem until next year.

You really need to educated yourself 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

who you voting for Shitypants? 

Your party believes in Climate Change now, so who is your new party

Going to drag you back again. What does a DENIER believe?

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Wrong! GST and Michael Wilson's taxes aimed at deficit and debt reductions.

Sorry you are nothing without being run to the google page for the current day's headlines to cut and paste. You are out of your league son.

are you saying Mulroney didn't cost us all that debt and GST?  wow

Can we get back to topic, you are not doing very well changing topics......

I haven't posted any headlines, that is what Dump in the pants does, and you follow him like a little come bitch 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its like Doug Ford his first budget isn't really something he can control since he just took over.  So that is really a Wynne problem until next year.

You really need to educated yourself 

wrong! Cuts can be made and implemented immediately. Accept your ownage!

Just now, DUMPY said:

Going to drag you back again. What does a DENIER believe?

In this case you will now believe the Private sector can regulate itself, fine companies and place the money into some sort of green tech. 

Government will have no input 

Is that close enough :lol: 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

In this case you will now believe the Private sector can regulate itself, fine companies and place the money into some sort of green tech. 

Government will have no input 

Is that close enough :lol: 

I’ll have to drag you back again 

what does a DENIER believe in regards to climate change 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

are you saying Mulroney didn't cost us all that debt and GST?  wow

Can we get back to topic, you are not doing very well changing topics......

I haven't posted any headlines, that is what Dump in the pants does, and you follow him like a little come bitch 

look up the cost of servicing Trudeau's debt during the Mulroney years. When it seeps through your thick skull in a year or two message me back.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I just told you what you will believe as a denier

its all in CPC plan for you to admire 

You haven’t mentioned anything at all what a climate change DENIER believes about the climate. 

So I’ll drag you back again. What does a DENIER believe about climate change?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

look up the cost of servicing Trudeau's debt during the Mulroney years. When it seeps through your thick skull in a year or two message me back.

yup and so Mulroney added near 300% 

not sure what you are getting at

PET entire debt was 89 billion over 13 years

BRIAN debt was 330 billion over  9  years

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup and so Mulroney added near 300% 

not sure what you are getting at

PET entire debt was 89 billion over 13 years

BRIAN debt was 330 billion over  9  years

you and math don't jive eh?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

how much did  it cost Jean to pay for Mulrony's debt  :dunno: 

Your arguments are very weak

No you are just an illiterate when it comes to economics and Canadian political history.

Quick facts, off the top of my head.

1) Trudeau I inherited a very healthy economy, commodity prices rising throughout the world, but commodities are volatile and can't be relied upon

2) through his first 3 terms he tripled spending

3) commodities dropped (shocker)

4) Canada enters prolonged recession and worst peacetime debt in its history

5) enter Mulroney

6) he balances operating budget in 1984

7) faced with the after effects of Trudeau's horrific economic policies inflation is rampant, so the Bank of Canada drastically raises rates

8) debt payments compound and there is real concern Canada may default

9) Bank continues to raise rates

10) Trudeau debt continues to compound and we hit another recession in 1992

11) Mulroney/Wilson implement drastic tax hikes and GST to address the problem that won't go away, hugely unpopular policies that cost them their government but they knew were required

12) Chretien stays course.

Basically Mulroney and Chretien's entire terms were dedicated to undoing the economic damage Trudeau did.

But you are a fucking moron who has no idea how any of this work or the ability to process it, so look at the numbers and make the conclusion a 10 year old child would.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

No you are just an illiterate when it comes to economics and Canadian political history.

1) Trudeau I inherited a very healthy economy, commodity prices rising throughout the world, but commodities are volatile and can't be relied upon

5) enter Mulroney

7) faced with the after effects of Trudeau's horrific economic policies inflation is rampant, so the Bank of Canada drastically raises rates

😎 debt payments compound and there is real concern Canada may default

11) Mulroney/Wilson implement drastic tax hikes and GST to address the problem that won't go away, hugely unpopular policies that cost them their government but they knew were required

Basically Mulroney and Chretien's entire terms were dedicated to undoing the economic damage Trudeau did.

But you are a fucking moron who has no idea how any of this work or the ability to process it, so look at the numbers and make the conclusion a 10 year old child would.

Bingo.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, DUMPY said:

I’ll have to drag you back again 

what does a DENIER believe in regards to climate change 

That’s a trick question. They believe they are smarter the. Phd’s that have studied that problem for years. They may be a scientist themselves or a hayseed that thinks the most complicated thing in the world is a two stroke triple from the 90’s. 

They also believe that there is more money behind climate science than denial. 

They believe scientists have colluded make this whole thing up and the fossil fuel industry are telling the truth to protect people.

They believe it isn’t warming, then they beleive it is. If it is it is natural causes by sunspots, volcanoes, natural cycles etc. 

How am I doing so far you Dumpy fucktard?

17 hours ago, frenchy said:

5) enter Mulroney

😎 debt payments compound and there is real concern Canada may default

:lies:

Your scheer idiot just released his climate plan. Less effective and more expensive. 

Mayne he can get the fake lake plans from Harper and create a place where climate change isn’t happening. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

:lies:

Your scheer idiot just released his climate plan. Less effective and more expensive. 

Mayne he can get the fake lake plans from Harper and create a place where climate change isn’t happening. 

how can anything be less effective than net zero?

go play in the sandbox with fail

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

Leave all predictions aside. Eastern Canada has had 2 back to back long cold winters, last Fall the lakes froze up the earliest in 30+ years and broke up in nearly the same longer than average time frame. The massive flooding this spring is nothing more than 100% proof of the much colder sustained temps and higher precipitation levels in decades. The hysterical Liberal community has completely abandoned "Global Warming" and now refers to it as Climate Change along with contrived pics from anywhere on the globe. Any excuse for a Tilley Hat, cable knit sweater and socks n sandals. It's still crap rotten cold and has been since November 12. Hell we have haven't even hit 75*F yet and it's almost July. The high today an hour north of Toronto is 64.5*F, the day before summer Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year.

This is undeniable.

brief%20history%2012.png

Those CONS can sure tack on the debt in Canada 

Mulroney Years will be unbeatable just look at that claim 

Harper took over raising the debt again after years of reducing it

Strange how this chart pretty much follows the USA chart to the letter :dunno:  I assume it was PET fault for the USA too :lol: 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

brief%20history%2012.png

Strange how this chart pretty much follows the USA chart to the letter :dunno:  I assume it was PET fault for the USA too :lol: 

World's Most Competitive Economies: Canada Falls To Lowest Spot Ever In Rankings 

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/world-apos-most-competitive-economies-173918588.html

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

brief%20history%2012.png

:lol: sooooo stupid.