Check your account email address ×

Didn’t take long for trump’s friends to respond. The murdering, body dismembering fuck heads.

Just now, Anler said:

You sound butt hurt.

You Think?  Im purposely not speculating or making any predictions, unlike some of you guys.  I imagine our government has a pretty good handle on who’s responsible.  And they need to pay a price when that is figured out regardless of who did it.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You Think?  Im purposely not speculating or making any predictions, unlike some of you guys.  I imagine our government has a pretty good handle on who’s responsible.  And they need to pay a price when that is figured out regardless of who did it.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Our government. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Really? I thought Obama cut a deal with Iran, their arch enemy. Must be thinking of someone else. 

Yeah...he never was a "friend" of the Saudis...he was a subject.  Our own little bitch to curtsey for the world leaders.

Image result for obama bowing to emperor

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really? I thought Obama cut a deal with Iran, their arch enemy. Must be thinking of someone else. 

Backed Saudis in fight with Yemen. Vetoed bill that would allow 9/11 survivors to sue SA for damages. For starters. Shall I continue? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I sure as fuck wouldnt tolerate being lied to 

Some must love it. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Backed Saudis in fight with Yemen. Vetoed bill that would allow 9/11 survivors to sue SA for damages. For starters. Shall I continue? 

Our govt has a long history of starting fruitless wars and shitting on the men and women who fight in them. 1st responders are no different, once you are of no use to them and become a burden they would rather you just go away. 

Just now, Anler said:

Some must love it. 

Our govt has a long history of starting fruitless wars and shitting on the men and women who fight in them. 1st responders are no different, once you are of no use to them and become a burden they would rather you just go away. 

WTF are you talking about?  Stay on subject!!!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...he never was a "friend" of the Saudis...he was a subject.  Our own little bitch to curtsey for the world leaders.

Image result for obama bowing to emperor

Hey when the king says kiss me you kiss him!

main-qimg-40d3ad4a1acbc28ff0bbf65f9be9b81f-c.jpeg

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: Saudi Arabia urges 'decisive' response https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-48648788

from your link 

The footage released by the US on Thursday is rather more convincing than the circumstantial evidence it had provided earlier.

The small white patrol craft in the video is typical of the type used by Iran's IRGC (Revolutionary Guards) Navy in the Gulf. In recent years, the IRGC Navy has steadily supplanted Iran's conventional navy all along Iran's Gulf coast, from its border with Iraq in the north all the way down to Pakistan and the Arabian Sea. Its forces have built up a formidable flotilla of small, high-speed, hard-to-detect attack craft armed with mines, missiles, torpedoes and drones.

IRGC commandos regularly practise covert operations and simulated attacks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Why? They are not American owned or flagged. Not our problem.

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

9/11 survivors suing SA???????? Well then why did they attack Afghanistan and Iraq instead of the Saudis who were funding Bin Laden and where the hijackers were from???

never mind. 

A5839B00-BCD8-4EAF-8343-BC168D56D3AE.jpeg

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

our government is always so honest

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Why? They are not American owned or flagged. Not our problem.

We have assets that flow through that strait all the time.   It doesnt even have to be an American response.  Without knowing any of the agreements in place, once its determined who did it, they can figure out the best reponse

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

our government is always so honest

I made no assessment about that, just that they probably know who did it with a high degree of certainty.