Check your account email address ×

Mainecat can you post that meme showing all the things Obama has been accused of?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When is he planning the fake assassination attempt?  LOL  Grubered.

Not sure.  Ask your fellow Dumpers and right wing whacko's :thumb:

This is great. At first I thought they were intentionally avoiding the question.

But when you add up the way the interpret Hillary's emails and their reaction to this, it's obvious that they don't understand the question. 

Profound stupidity.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

This is great. At first I thought they were intentionally avoiding the question.

But when you add up the way the interpret Hillary's emails and their reaction to this, it's obvious that they don't understand the question. 

Profound stupidity.

That's the norm on here :lol: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Profound stupidity.

Ben is right....you're a moron

They must be so pissed off with the way the Obama's have been the classiest couple in the white house in years. Intelligent, no scandals, kids have behaved. 

Their speeches have been inspiring. 

Even when a bunch of deplorables at a race acted like shit heads, she kept her cool.

I doubt these shits have seen it but Michelle completely fucked over Donald with a brilliant speech recently. Calling him out for what he is. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's the norm on here :lol: 

Then leave.  Stop looking for validation from people that don't support that lying hag, and give you ZERO credibility.  Isn't your life hard enough already?  Go look for validation in the real world...or put another bumper sticker on your vehicle.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They must be so pissed off with the way the Obama's have been the classiest couple in the white house in years. Intelligent, no scandals, kids have behaved. 

Even when a bunch of deplorables at a race acted like shit heads, she kept her cool.

I doubt these shits have seen it but Michelle completely fucked over Donald with a brilliant speech recently. Calling him out for what he is. 

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A great leader follows the speech with action. Here is the problem. After the speech he goes golfing. Or sits in his office with him arms crossed. He has very few friends in Washington, even the Dems. Guy is all blow and no go...

Just now, Skidooski said:

It's like he has Slope writing for him. Just fucking stupid and pathetic

Poor things.  But Dipshit really needed a friend in here.....and he jumped on his cock like a good little gobbler.  :lol:

YEP....that's right......I called you boys "fags" again.  One is a proud "equal lover", and the other is still in the closet.  :lol2:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor things.  But Dipshit really needed a friend in here.....and he jumped on his cock like a good little gobbler.  :lol:

YEP....that's right......I called you boys "fags" again.  One is a proud "equal lover", and the other is still in the closet.  :lol2:

Slope wasn't lying when he said they have a history. They've been patting each other on the ass since HCS CE Forums days. But Rev had a dupe back then so there were at least 3 thin skinned fairies

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not one legit answer from any of them.  You know z is stumped when he starts his validation rant 

Remember Mach Z Not......he's the MN version - even has multiple wood piles :lol:

He thinks the more he types the smarter he sounds.... :lol: 

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Not one legit answer from any of them.  You know z is stumped when he starts his validation rant 

Quite the idiot aren't you?  "Arrrrrrgggg.....Z posts a lot of words that make me sad....arrrrrgggg!  :lol2:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Remember Mach Z Not......he's the MN version - even has multiple wood piles :lol:

You two should consider taking your conversations private.  Like after a candle light dinner.  Couple of queer tits.  And I know SR has to be the woman...or at least more of one.  Hey Rev, are you a coward too?

Image result for gay pics

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Isn't it cute how snowbeavis likes almost everyone of PretendKev's posts?

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't it cute how snowbeavis likes almost everyone of PretendKev's posts?

It's pathetic.  He needs to keep him here though.  Revs probably got other forums he can go to.  Dickrider does not.  This is all he has in life besides being a shill for the criminal.

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hahahahaha. Quantity over quality. He's a complete fuckhead.