Check your account email address ×

Mainecat can you post that meme showing all the things Obama has been accused of?

“One of my core principles is that I will never engage in a politics in which I’m trying to divide people” @POTUS http://t.co/eKYB5zdKnE

— The White House (@WhiteHouse) June 1, 2015

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama said in February 2009 that his presidency would be “one-term proposition” if the economy did not recover in three years, giving him less than six months from today.

“Look, I'm at the start of my administration. One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I've got four years,” Obama told The Today Show’s Matt Lauer on February 1, 2009.

“A year from now I think people are going to see that we're starting to make some progress," said Obama. "But there's still going to be some pain out there. If I don't have this done in three years, then there's going to be a one-term proposition.”

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This one: 

IMG_2907.PNG

Thanks. That's the one. The Trump supporters said all this shit about Obama and now they wonder why we don't trust their judgement. Let's hear it right wing wackos how many of these things did you believe about Obama? Try not to get sidetracked.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks. That's the one. The Trump supporters said all this shit about Obama and now they wonder why we don't trust their judgement. Let's here it right wing wackos how many of these things did you believe about Obama? Try not to get sidetracked.

I don't see weak and inept in there.  That pic is a sham.

• Platinum Contributing Member

"gay orgy murder cover up"  :lmao: 

"went to mars as a teen"  :lmao: 

Come on on now...You mean you guys are all bent because no one will own up to shit like that?

Edited by Skidooski

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Thanks. That's the one. The Trump supporters said all this shit about Obama and now they wonder why we don't trust their judgement. Let's hear it right wing wackos how many of these things did you believe about Obama? Try not to get sidetracked.

Wait just one second.  Are you talking about trust, do you trust the DNC?  How about the RNC?  Are you really getting as bad as snowbeavis?

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Have you really read any of that meme?

"Real dad was malcolm x or frank davis?"

He Braindead.....it's summarizing all the bullsht claims your side floated and believed in at one time or another.  You included :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

He Braindead.....it's summarizing all the bullsht claims your side floated and believed in at one time or another.  You included :thumb:

Most of them were started by the Clinton campaign.  LOL

Just now, racer254 said:

Most of them were started by the Clinton campaign.  LOL

No.. Mouthbreathers like you still believe many of them and continue to propagate the lies.  Own it.  And look how foolish you look :lol: 

40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Have you really read any of that meme?

"Real dad was malcolm x or frank davis?"

This isn't about the bullshit lies you didn't believe. This is about the overwhelming number of ones you did believe and spread on places like this.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

This isn't about the bullshit lies you didn't believe. This is about the overwhelming number of ones you did believe and spread on places like this.  

Yeah, that's right.  I forgot about the one where he didn't write his own love letters.  LOL  You fuckers are gullible as shit.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, that's right.  I forgot about the one where he didn't write his own love letters.  LOL  You fuckers are gullible as shit.

Are you really that stupid? Or are you intentionally missing the point? Look at the list of lies and own up to the ones you believed. Then you will realize why your claims about Hillary are suspect. It also explains why you buy trumps lies. 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No.. Mouthbreathers like you still believe many of them and continue to propagate the lies.  Own it.  And look how foolish you look :lol: 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hey, you ladies make this up as you go to fit your daily narratives?

:crybaby:

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Probably easier to list the things he did accomplish. It's a blank sheet. :lol:  

Whew...you go that right.  Well, I could list a few decent efforts in there for him.  Anything relating to foreign policy won't be part of it though.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you really that stupid? Or are you intentionally missing the point? Look at the list of lies and own up to the ones you believed. Then you will realize why your claims about Hillary are suspect. It also explains why you buy trumps lies. 

When is he planning the fake assassination attempt?  LOL  Grubered.

Are you lefty-tards serious with this shit?  I've never even heard of the VAST majority of shit in that thing.  This must be something you clowns tell yourselves to make you seem more "intellectually elite".

What a bunch of whiny little bitches. :lol2: