Check your account email address ×

Ban legalized bullying!

Right.....Because when kids get out of school there is no anxiety, stress, or discomfort.  Not to mention, having kids do physical activity could also scar them for life.   

we used to have an end of the school year Olympic games, where you would compete individually, and as a class for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ribbons. Nothing, if you lost. Schools would get their asses sued off for most of the "dangerous games" we played.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We should make school shootings illegal too. 

They will now fiercely enforce the "Dodgeball free zones" and "Valedictorian free zones"

37 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.....Because when kids get out of school there is no anxiety, stress, or discomfort.  Not to mention, having kids do physical activity could also scar them for life.   

we used to have an end of the school year Olympic games, where you would compete individually, and as a class for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ribbons. Nothing, if you lost. Schools would get their asses sued off for most of the "dangerous games" we played.

They are looking out for their best interests and trying to get the ready for the real world  :lol: School is the easy part, everything after in the big bad real world is the hard part

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

They will now fiercely enforce the "Dodgeball free zones" and "Valedictorian free zones"

And mental help counselors in every classroom!  We shouldn’t stop until this is done!!

3 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I believe those are now called dodgebullet.

Learning to play by necessity.  If we just had like some “gun free zone” signs or something.

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

when my son was in first grade they used to play wall ball.  it was banned because my son and his group of friends were "too competitive"  SMH being competitive is good

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

smear the queer was a different game than dodgeball tho ...

Much more fun too!!!  We played something similar in the military and used our flak vests and helmets.  We called it “American Ball”.  Some solid injuries for all who wanted them!!!!!  :lol:

Just now, Angry ginger said:

when my son was in first grade they used to play wall ball.  it was banned because my son and his group of friends were "too competitive"  SMH being competitive is good

Being competitive in the real world is bad. This is why career educators teach this.

Wait, I may be on to something here......

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I take it your son and his friends were more athletic then the rest. Lol I’ve always used competition to better myself and never looked at it as a bad thing. Times are changing...

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I take it your son and his friends were more athletic then the rest. Lol I’ve always used competition to better myself and never looked at it as a bad thing. Times are changing...

yup,  group of great athletes all of whom played 2 or more sports all the way through high school.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

This is how it’s supposed to work!  Everyone steps up their game...in sports and life.  Except for the ones that don’t want to try at all.

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  group of great athletes all of whom played 2 or more sports all the way through high school.  

So, you clearly raised “bullies” then.  I hope you feel good about that.  

Racist scum.

One kid in the 6th grade had a strong fucking arm. Big farm kid that was dumb as a bag of hammers but could make that little brown ball just whistle. If he’d hit you in the lower legs the ball would knock you right off your feet. Fun days  

NO kid should be subjected to any kind of VERBAL or PHYSICAL duress in a school setting. NONE WHATSOEVER!!!

The COMMON DENOMINATOR in schools shootings, is that the shooter/ shooters were HUMILIATED. 

I am so sick and tired of trying to educate you guys. Too many of you are beyond help. You just don't get it. 

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO kid should be subjected to any kind of VERBAL or PHYSICAL duress in a school setting. NONE WHATSOEVER!!!

The COMMON DENOMINATOR in schools shootings, is that the shooter/ shooters were HUMILIATED. 

I am so sick and tired of trying to educate you guys. Too many of you are beyond help. You just don't get it. 

exactly, because if they do not become school shooters they become cops and take out their rage on the public. Losers in school become cops, that is a fact. Some may have won a spelling bee or two but got their asses kicked on the playground.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bullying prepares a person for some of life’s future struggles involving conflict. There’s simply no way to stop it. Yet serialized bullying that goes on non-stop in school and on social media needs intervening. Male bullies are typically stupid, low IQ sub humans that have a shit face for a father. Female bullies are crafty, manipulative bitches that recruit accomplices to torture their prey. Probably one of the main reasons you see more girls killing themselves. I’m actually thankful for the two bullies I encountered in school. They taught me a lesson in human conflict. Those things are supposed to happen when we’re young. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One kid in the 6th grade had a strong fucking arm. Big farm kid that was dumb as a bag of hammers but could make that little brown ball just whistle. If he’d hit you in the lower legs the ball would knock you right off your feet. Fun days  

This explains a lot!