Check your account email address ×

Mexico Never Agreed to Farm Deal With U.S., Contradicting Trump

Liar in chief.....what a prick.

Mexico Never Agreed to Farm Deal With U.S., Contradicting Trump

Source: Bloomberg

Mexico never agreed to buy more U.S. farm products as part of a deal reached late Friday on border security and illegal immigration that averted the threat of U.S. tariffs, said three Mexican officials, contradicting a claim made by President Donald Trump. 

Trump on Saturday told his 61 million Twitter followers in an all-caps message that Mexico had agreed to “immediately begin buying large quantities of agricultural product from our great patriot farmers.” 

But the communique issued late Friday by the State Department -- the U.S.-Mexico Joint Declaration -- made no mention of agricultural trade as part of the agreement. Three Mexican officials said they were not aware of any side deal in the works. 

The State Department didn’t respond to an inquiry made through its press department. The White House declined to comment or offer proof to back up Trump’s tweet. The Mexican foreign ministry’s press office declined to comment.

Read more: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-08/mexico-never-agreed-to-farm-deal-with-u-s-contradicting-trump 

Plus, the part of the deal that WAS made, was made months ago.  

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142326549

45 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s quite possible that Trump could be impeached for this?

Every single thing this guy does they lose their shit. Didn’t these guys read about the boy who cried wolf when they were kids? :lol: 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

I agree with MC. Is it time to jail all trump voters to save democracy?

Is Canada, this fukken bad? It can't be. 

Maybe it's just me, 'cause I read too many papers, watch too much cable TV, and spend time on the internet, but this fukken country is going ABSOFUKKENLOOTELY infukken sane!!!! 

God, I hate this country. The people are the scum of the earth. Bunch of dirty bastards. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The lies never end.

Neither does your perpetual butt hurt and regurgitation of Trump articles. Get a life

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Neither does your perpetual butt hurt and regurgitation of Trump articles. Get a life

Look...I think we all know Trump has a penchant for stretching the truth so to speak but despite that the economy is doing well and he seems to be winning the trade war with the chi comms and he is forcing Mexico to act on immigration issues. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look...I think we all know Trump has a penchant for stretching the truth so to speak but despite that the economy is doing well and he seems to be winning the trade war with the chi comms and he is forcing Mexico to act on immigration issues. 

The guy is a walking contradiction of himself that simply couldn't shut up if he wanted to.....Trump that is

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The guy is a walking contradiction of himself that simply couldn't shut up if he wanted to.....Trump that is

Exactly....yet somehow it's working....no sense if being upset about it everyday of the week.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly....yet somehow it's working....no sense if being upset about it everyday of the week.

Yes, and that goes for anything IMO. Going through life always upset and angry is no way to live

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is not Hillary, that is what upsets MC. He could go down her checklist and do everything on it and MC's head would still explode daily.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

He is not Hillary, that is what upsets MC. He could go down her checklist and do everything on it and MC's head would still explode daily.

The biggest irony here is he didn’t even vote for Hillary. Said she was garbage. But he expected everyone else to? :bigfinger:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s a walking cartoon but IDGAF.  Results is what I want to see.  And he’s done, and is doing better than I expected.  Now, if he could just stay off camera....that’d be great.  Just do the tweets.  IDGAF about those anymore and it seems to drive he libtwats absolutely batty!  BONUS WINNING!!!!

Seems many here support a HUGE multi almost double digit lie a day president.

sick really sick.

now don’t tell me all politicians lie....I know this but not on Trumps level.

FUCK TRUMP........if he was not in office he would be in jail.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

sick really sick.

Really....then why has he never spent a day in jail prior to being elected? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

sick really sick.

Poor MC.

6C6B6FA1-47EC-4E4D-80A1-E46508277621.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He should be on general doumbassness.  :lol:

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Patriot farmer bitches!!!

Send me taxpayer money for beanz!

Neal

Maybe you should be impeached?