Check your account email address ×

Another Trump win

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Quit thinking about man ass you fuckin faggot.

I had perhaps the hottest blue eyed blonde ever possibly liking me earlier at the pool store. Quit distracting me - trying to formulate a plan here.

I bet you were excited...did it move a little? 

IMG_4805.JPG.55dd7d8906c33f451f24ddf35f03a339.JPG

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get a life, will ya'? 

I get broads at stores that are sometimes friendly to me too. Does it mean they want my junk..HELL NO!!!!!

They're just being PROFESSIONALLY friendly. Doesn't mean shit. It's their stinking job. 

Pipe down Pyle you crotchety old fuck. Can read women if you know what to look for. She's too young (mid 20s) for anything serious - but if I had this place to myself ...I think I could get her to come over.

Younger dudes are mostly beta girly men now. I am the opposite & she liked. 

She compares to that Nordic blond in the Instagram thread - but prettier. Just a solid 10...

10 hours ago, DUMPY said:

We had Harper for a long time. Best leader in the world. So I can spot a strong leader. 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Harper is a fucking idiot!

That’s a little hasty. Remember debt doesn’t count if it’s accumulated by a conservative government. 

In 1994-95, the federal deficit was 4.7 per cent of GDP. By 1997-98 the deficit had been eliminated and the federal government ran surpluses for the next nine years. The federal debt was actually reduced by $90 billion; the debt burden fell from 66.6 per cent in 1994-95 to 31.4 per cent in 2006-07.

How does this compare to the Harper government’s fiscal record? In 2006-07, the Conservatives inherited a surplus of $13.8 billion — which they turned into a deficit of $5.8 billion within two years.

Since then, they have been in deficit each and every year. In 2009-10, the deficit reached its peak of 3.5 per cent of GDP. They are desperate now to show a surplus in 2015-16 — one surplus in nine years. Since Harper was elected, the federal debt has increased by over $150 billion, wiping out the reduction in federal debt achieved under Chretien and Martin. Not much to boast about there.

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s a little hasty. Remember debt doesn’t count if it’s accumulated by a conservative government. 

In 1994-95, the federal deficit was 4.7 per cent of GDP. By 1997-98 the deficit had been eliminated and the federal government ran surpluses for the next nine years. The federal debt was actually reduced by $90 billion; the debt burden fell from 66.6 per cent in 1994-95 to 31.4 per cent in 2006-07.

How does this compare to the Harper government’s fiscal record? In 2006-07, the Conservatives inherited a surplus of $13.8 billion — which they turned into a deficit of $5.8 billion within two years.

Since then, they have been in deficit each and every year. In 2009-10, the deficit reached its peak of 3.5 per cent of GDP. They are desperate now to show a surplus in 2015-16 — one surplus in nine years. Since Harper was elected, the federal debt has increased by over $150 billion, wiping out the reduction in federal debt achieved under Chretien and Martin. Not much to boast about there.

And obstruction of justice is ok if you’re a liberal  

and really what skin off there ass is this? a few from there army patrolling the main roads for caravans untill Trump is out of office and the border can be nothing but a imaginary line again  .

and above is exactly why we need a real fence with very limited very secure  entry ports 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and really what skin off there ass is this? a few from there army patrolling the main roads for caravans untill Trump is out of office and the border can be nothing but a imaginary line again  .

and above is exactly why we need a real fence with very limited very secure  entry ports 

Heard a good one arguing about how what the DemonCUNTs want just add more technology isn't enough alone and they said I have never seen a camera get down off a pole and apprehend an illegal border jumper :guzzle:

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The mexican national guard and been dispatched to the south. 

IMG_26231.jpg?fit=4032,3024&ssl=1

no they run around in jeeps with a 50 mounted to the rollbar with a feadarali manning it . and that is the tourist towns 

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Was going to suggest this exact thing, got to keep the T-Rex's the fuck out :bc:

Could clean the fence off weekly by hitting it with a wood stick to knock the bones and ashes clear.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Pipe down Pyle you crotchety old fuck. Can read women if you know what to look for. She's too young (mid 20s) for anything serious - but if I had this place to myself …I think I could get her to come over. 

Younger dudes are mostly beta girly men now. I am the opposite & she liked. 

She compares to that Nordic blond in the Instagram thread - but prettier. Just a solid 10...

LMAO!! You'll be doin' this  :handjob:, long before that bitch comes over ta' your place.