Check your account email address ×

ManOnManOral is Zoso

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So, sounds like zoso who has attempted to dox members, attacked people’s families, and generally shut this site down the first time is staying? Lulz, ok. 

It won't last...he'll fuck up eventually....it's his nature.

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So, sounds like zoso who has attempted to dox members, attacked people’s families, and generally shut this site down the first time is staying? Lulz, ok. 

Pretty spot on summation, yes.  Hes a piece of shit.

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We can ban him, but despite what Dave says, I don't have the time or energy to go through the new registrations with a fine tooth comb to keep him from coming back under another name. @SSFB  is welcome to do so if he desires.   At least this way everyone knows who he is and can keep an eye on him:dunno:  

I'm good with whatever the membership decides.

31 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What zoso did palesnin comparison to what was done to Frankie and Don

Zero comparison

Pretty sure it was snoughnuts who actually straight fucked frankie in real life but not a peep from the forum "conservatives" then

Fucking hypocrites

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zero comparison

Don’t disagree. That doesn’t mean zoso isn’t garbage. He’s just two week old trash in a 100 degree dumpster not three week trash. Neither of which should be around. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Pretty sure it was snoughnuts who actually straight fucked frankie in real life but not a peep from the forum "conservatives" then

Fucking hypocrites

Didn’t know that. If true, he should be long gone. 

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zero comparison

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking hypocrites

For once in your life, just shut the fuck up.  He dug up my Finra report and publicized it.  You probably dont even know what that is.  I lost count of the shit he did to others, including reveling in a members death.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s a fucking piece of shit but again, neither ckf or myself are going to dedicate time to playing wack a mole.

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

He’s a fucking piece of shit but again, neither ckf or myself are going to dedicate time to playing wack a mole.

Do you guys have that many new registrations to sort through?   :dunno:    Its not like we have a bunch of new people posting, seems like the same dozen or so guys.  Do what you guys want, its not like the guy is the least bit contrite and hasnt been given 15 previous chances.  I guess I just dont get the contorted logic, including hiring Dave to be a mod, which apparently was akin to hiring the fox to guard the henhouse.   :lol: 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do you guys have that many new registrations to sort through?   :dunno:    Its not like we have a bunch of new people posting, seems like the same dozen or so guys.  Do what you guys want, its not like the guy is the least bit contrite and hasnt been given 15 previous chances.  I guess I just dont get the contorted logic, including hiring Dave to be a mod, which apparently was akin to hiring the fox to guard the henhouse.   :lol: 

Shut it shortsell.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

For once in your life, just shut the fuck up.  He dug up my Finra report and publicized it.  You probably dont even know what that is.  I lost count of the shit he did to others, including reveling in a members death.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Easy solution if it upsets you so much......

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How did that impact your life you stupid fuck....snoughnuts cost frankie his gig on discovery.

Just fucking kill yourself you drama queen cry ass

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Fucking hypocrites

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How did that impact your life you stupid fuck....snoughnuts cost frankie his gig on discovery.

Wtf are talking about you banana beak, bird brained idiot?

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

Homo says what? :hay:

STFU about Kev!! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

He is a fine fellow with a nice lady!!  SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

Post a pic of you with your lady,   or shut the fuck up!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

STFU about Kev!! Just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

He is a fine fellow with a nice lady!!  SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

Post a pic of you with your lady,   or shut the fuck up!!

:goodpost:

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It wasn't him. The one that did isn't active here.

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes, there are more registrations than you realize. You need to understand that sometimes members are not registering for the purpose of contributing on the forum.

• Thanks 1