Check your account email address ×

Trump the groper

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Happens every election cycle.  Really not that hard to predict.  People will wise up to that "dnc policy" as well.

Nothing else has worked. All the attacks just got him more airtime and exposure. They DNC and their media branch is getting desperate now. :flush: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Nothing else has worked. All the attacks just got him more airtime and exposure. They DNC and their media branch is getting desperate now. :flush: 

I posted it a while back but even the high school kids seem to be getting it.  What is being covered up here?  Why aren't we hearing much of Hillary's scandals? The media picking the more trivial of the problems and just pounding it in and in and in and in....holy shit.  Trump is starting to look like the one with a lot less to hide, and he does have a lot less to hide.

34 minutes ago, Edmo said:

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I posted it a while back but even the high school kids seem to be getting it.  What is being covered up here?  Why aren't we hearing much of Hillary's scandals? The media picking the more trivial of the problems and just pounding it in and in and in and in....holy shit.  Trump is starting to look like the one with a lot less to hide, and he does have a lot less to hide.

The media has rolled out the big guns to take out Trump. Is Trump innocent of these allegations? Who knows what is true anymore? The fact is all perception is being focused away from Hillary and all her problems.

• Like 1

Had no idea Donald or Bill were indicted and convicted of sexual assault. But gee I guess the media did it for us... Some of you people and your love for this tabloid style attacks are unbelievable. Of course this all comes out a month before the elections. Feel free to think that isn't a coincidence. Is Donald a crass mother fucker? Sure. If one person on this forum left or right hasn't said some shit anywhere resembling the locker room talk he has said, then I think you know where your liars are on this forum. Perspective sure is a conveniently hard to find thing to some..