Check your account email address ×

The Grifter in Chief using US money to boost his Irish golf course.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You wouldn't understand.  

anything.

I knew this was going to be your response.  It’s the response for most that can’t back their argument when it’s clear loud crying wont work.

Well done.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I knew this was going to be your response.  It’s the response for most that can’t back their argument when it’s clear loud crying wont work.

Well done.

I've backed up lots of arguments. As soon as facts come into play dumbasses like you deflect. 

Care to compare the lies of Trump to Obama's or Clinton or Gore's to Bush's?

The greatest political grifters  in America are the three corrupt clintoons , ketchup kerry  and family, pisslousy and family , ass to mouth crazy uncle joe and family ,  korrupt kennedy klan , plus a barnyard full of lessor lifer braying dem jackasses.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I've backed up lots of arguments. As soon as facts come into play dumbasses like you deflect. 

Nice deflection to deflect from your deflection.

SUPER DUPER!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nice deflection to deflect from your deflection.

SUPER DUPER!!!

Would you like to Explain what the purpose of taking an Entourage to a Trump owned golf course in Ireland when the Irish Prime Minister wanted to meet at the Airport? 

Just like his trips to his courses in the US, he gets to charge the taxpayer huge money for rooms and food for his staff and security personell

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Would you like to Explain what the purpose of taking an Entourage to a Trump owned golf course in Ireland when the Irish Prime Minister wanted to meet at the Airport? 

Just like his trips to his courses in the US, he gets to charge the taxpayer huge money for rooms and food for his staff and security personell

Well, that didn’t happen and yes, I’d like you to explain this HUIUUGE dividend for Trump even of the meeting was at his golf course.

LOL...grasping for anything and everything.

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Right.  Like your investing advice.  :lol: 

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t play his game. He’s here as a Russian troll. His job is to change every narrative in favor of Vlads buddy.

9 hours ago, hwytohell said:

The greatest political grifters  in America are the three corrupt clintoons , ketchup kerry  and family, pisslousy and family , ass to mouth crazy uncle joe and family ,  korrupt kennedy klan , plus a barnyard full of lessor lifer braying dem jackasses.

Not one has ever been caught in bed with Communists

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Post up the investigation. 2 comment opinions don’t count.

You don't believe the results of a 2 year investigation into COLLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111, exactly what kind of proof would you accept? :lol:

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Post up the investigation. 2 comment opinions don’t count.

Why bother you with reality? Your hypocrisy and blatant dishonesty are well documented here.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

You don't believe the results of a 2 year investigation into COLLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111, exactly what kind of proof would you accept? :lol:

:lmao:Poor senile pant shitting retard 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Do you believe what Mueller said or Barr?