Check your account email address ×

Quebec is going to get 20 inches of snow crazy

Just now, Anler said:

It's almost like the seasons are changing...

While late, I don't think it's unheard of to get snow in June that far north. He'll we had 2-3 inches in late May a few years ago.

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Are you talking about science?

Have you had the pleasure of meeting Johnny? I always liked the guy. He was a little out there at times, but a nice addition to the crew :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Have you had the pleasure of meeting Johnny? I always liked the guy. He was a little out there at times, but a nice addition to the crew :bc:

Yes I have met Johnny and talked to him several times. Vince and I actually called him to see how he was doing as he had some extensive back surgery recently. And yeah he is a little out there but is a genuinely nice guy. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes I have met Johnny and talked to him several times. Vince and I actually called him to see how he was doing as he had some extensive back surgery recently. And yeah he is a little out there but is a genuinely nice guy. 

I thought you had. How is he doing?

8 minutes ago, s pump said:

Saw on IG guys riding on the Gaspe yesterday. Still 15' on wind lips and 8 feet in the woods. Epic winter up there. October-June.

Groomer was posting pics from his 4 wheeler last week on QuebecRider.

. DSC_0915.thumb.JPG.e64e2c33151024c31c0b2

It snowed in Flagstaff AZ last week.  The Month of May 2019 was the 3rd coldest ever recorded for Phoenix.  

I was in Vegas for a few days last week.  One day the high was 56f.  It should have been 100f.  

67178d84-e876-40c6-9143-62fb137dcffa-wea

It's still no hell around here in Southern Ont. We've only had a few spring like days but for the most part it is been way under seasonal temps. Our recent gas bill showed us using 58% more this year which isn't surprising considering I had the furnace on last night as the low was 6 degrees C.

I put the boat in this past Thursday, and although it was a nice day, it was still very cool out, especially if the wind picked up any.

WP_20190531_20_12_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20190530_16_52_12_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

I met him once at a party. He’s got some great stories. Life of the party type guy. Not at all what I imagined.

• Haha 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I met him once at a party. He’s got some great stories. Life of the party type guy. Not at all what I imagined.

I haven't had the pleasure, but would love to meet Johnny :bc: