Check your account email address ×

Navy Confirms USS John McCain Story

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I thought they already confirmed this.  Somebody in Trumps admin did it or something.  They should change the name of that fucking wreck.

It showed up on my Fox News feed and it said The Navy confirmed it today. :dontknow:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It showed up on my Fox News feed and it said The Navy confirmed it today. :dontknow:

I think Trump addressed it and said somebody was trying to look out for him and did something dumb. 

:dunno:

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought they already confirmed this.  Somebody in Trumps admin did it or something.  They should change the name of that fucking wreck.

It's not even named after that John McCain it's his grandfather I think  :dunno:

Here's the thing...at the end of the day even if you are a huge Trump supporter you have to admit that this is petty, stupid and cunty. 

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here's the thing...at the end of the day even if you are a huge Trump supporter you have to admit that this is petty, stupid and cunty. 

A lot of what he does is petty , stupid and cunty. The alternative was George bush's 5th term.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

A lot of what he does is petty , stupid and cunty. The alternative was George bush's 5th term.

Oh I know but this feud with a dead man should stop. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I honestly thought the comments he made about McCain would sink him. Just dumb.

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

What has he done that hasn't been, that's who he is.

Neal

I get that but he always manages to take it up a notch on the cunty scale. :lol:

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not good for sailors morale on that ship.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s my question why is a navy ship named after that faggot anyway?? The guy is a complete piece of shit.

Good point 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Here’s my question why is a navy ship named after that faggot anyway?? The guy is a complete piece of shit.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s your question....really?

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

He would be a much better pres if he never heard of twitter.

He’s Horrific when “winging it”.  Just shut the fuck up after you answered.  They guy gets into the weeds way too often.  His little stints on the WH lawn on his way out are painful to watch.  I mean...WTF Is he even talking about sometimes?  Smh.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed.  Many non-fans of McCain out there.  I’m one but, he was going on about him and his healthcare vote the other day like he was still alive.  Hey....we get it, you two hated each other.  No problem.  But he’s dead now. It’s over. Any remarks made now starts to attack his family.  Let it go already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s your question....really?

Yep fuck John McCain!! He was a total fucking fraud! I mean the guy right to end was all about John McCain. He voted no on repealing Obamacare just to shit on Trump and he says lets see donny make America great again now to a grouo of Democrats. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Yep fuck John McCain!! He was a total fucking fraud! I mean the guy right to end was all about John McCain. He voted no on repealing Obamacare just to shit on Trump and he says lets see donny make America great again now to a grouo of Democrats. 

Put you in a Hanoi prison and watch the tweet posting. Holy fucking God  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Whoa....he did that....holy shit!!!!!!!

Fact remains the ship is named after McCain and Trump is a thin skinned twat.