Check your account email address ×

Case Scenarios options.

Okay, been arguing this with a couple of people lol.  which would you pick to use it to defend yourself while you got a big ass bear charging right at you with less than 100 yards apart from you and the bear with little time to react. 

Option 1  to your left you got a 270 bolt action with scope but downside is  its only got 1 live ammo in it. 

Option 2 to your right. you got a 8" revolver 44 mag but its fully loaded 6 shots on it.  * I picked this one and folks are like wtf. 

and there is always a 3rd option.  just scream and wailing like revbarbiehands and just hope the bears goes away.  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Okay, been arguing this with a couple of people lol.  which would you pick to use it to defend yourself while you got a big ass bear charging right at you with less than 100 yards apart from you and the bear with little time to react. 

Option 1  to your left you got a 270 bolt action with scope but downside is  its only got 1 live ammo in it. 

Option 2 to your right. you got a 8" revolver 44 mag but its fully loaded 6 shots on it.  * I picked this one and folks are like wtf. 

and there is always a 3rd option.  just scream and wailing like revbarbiehands and just hope the bears goes away.  :bc: 

hard to say but I always have a can of bear spray with me when in griz countery and a 9mil just to piss him off lol 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

44 , more is better. 

Me too.

11 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Definitely option 2. 

Tough one....obviously the 270 is going to do 10x the damage the 44 will but you need to hit 

I'd probably take the 44 and shoot derpbroski in the balls twice then shoot the bear 4 times

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tough one....obviously the 270 is going to do 10x the damage the 44 will but you need to hit 

I'd probably take the 44 and shoot derpbroski in the balls twice then shoot the bear 4 times

The 44 won’t penetrate my sack.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or shoot derp in the toe, then walk away

Just now, Woodtick said:

I would ask Bhen to hold a jelly doughnut for me and then just walk away.

I'm assuming this is your best case scenario when anything scary is gonna beat you up. 

11 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Slingshot will send a black bear running so will running at it with your hands above your head yelling. 

But for you a third option would be to throw shit at the bear. It started collecting in your shorts the moment you saw the bear. Probably the moment you walked into the woods. 

Fucking pussies can’t go into wilderness unless you have firearms. :hdchr:

27 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Slingshot will send a black bear running so will running at it with your hands above your head yelling. 

But for you a third option would be to throw shit at the bear. It started collecting in your shorts the moment you saw the bear. Probably the moment you walked into the woods. 

Fucking pussies can’t go into wilderness unless you have firearms. :hdchr:

henri.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Snake said:

henri.jpg

Before you get too excited about the tiny hands thing. Remember it was a photo that lying Dave claimed was my hands.  

But by all means continue to believe that stable genius. 

And continue to be afraid of bear attacks whenever you can’t see the road. 

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

henri.jpg

:lol: sweet fucking Saturday morning early win!!!!!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Before you get too excited about the tiny hands thing. Remember it was a photo that lying Dave claimed was my hands.  

But by all means continue to believe that stable genius. 

And continue to be afraid of bear attacks whenever you can’t see the road. 

Oh, don’t be that way.  Just because Dave is gone doesn’t mean you no longer have Barbie Hands.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Here is a video from a local establishment when @Zambroski tried tracking me down,to kick my ass.

BB1F8AAA-D0E9-4EE0-A013-F14B2AD33B4E.gif

My planning, execution and wardrobe changing is bullet proof!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

The 44 without question.  Around here a 270 wouldnt even begin to slow a bear down. He would eat you while periodically licking his flesh wound if you hit him with a 270. 

Fools with bear whistles and bear spray get eaten here every year. Its hard to feel sorry for them any more. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

The 44 without question.  Around here a 270 wouldnt even begin to slow a bear down. He would eat you while periodically licking his flesh wound if you hit him with a 270. 

Fools with bear whistles and bear spray get eaten here every year. Its hard to feel sorry for them any more. 

Tim Treadwell ( sp? ) said you should befriend them

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

He was an idiot. Not the first or last idiot but an idiot none the less. 

I have a black bear that cruises thru the yard a few times a yr. I have no desire to shoot him, or pet him.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: sweet fucking Saturday morning early win!!!!!

Oh, don’t be that way.  Just because Dave is gone doesn’t mean you no longer have Barbie Hands.

:lol:

My planning, execution and wardrobe changing is bullet proof!!!!!!!!!!

You can keep his lie alive if that helps you remember him. 

It’s actually a fitting tribute.