Check your account email address ×

Oh damn!

19 hours ago, Anler said:

Im sure everybody agrees with this one tho...  :lol:

Well one president had a resume not much more impressive more than AOC’s, but was propped up by the media as the second coming of christ.  Another president was a self made billionaire who left the private sector to be president, and has had one phony accusation after another thrown at him, along with 94% negative news coverage.  So why the fuck wouldnt they?

• Thanks 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well one president had a resume not much more impressive more than AOC’s, but was propped up by the media as the second coming of christ.  Another president was a self made billionaire who left the private sector to be president, and has had one phony accusation after another thrown at him, along with 94% negative news coverage.  So why the fuck wouldnt they?

Define self made. 

Then please explain why you compare the head of the party with a newcomer. 

20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a racist ...end of story.

Just look at how blacks voted for the half black just because he looked and acted all black. just look how they are so proud of his skin color. That is racism. Well not really, it is tribalism. What we are really seeing is not racism at all. It is a culture divide. For instance, I hate the culture that is Islam. Now any race can follow it, so how can I be a racist for hating on it? I love the culture that is Italian, but not all italians. I love the culture that is Chinese, but hate the chinese government. Blanket statements using the word racism are spewed by ignorant morons incapable of the critical thinking used to understand a complex issue.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Define self made. 

How many black cocks did you suck before you had yourself convinced you are not a racist?

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 6:53 AM, Zambroski said:

She spelled “Obama” wrong and got the election date wrong.  No surprise.

Poor AOC.

She's the one who needs to be gotten rid of. Along with those other two dumbs cunts Tlaib and Omar 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

She's the one who needs to be gotten rid of. Along with those other two dumbs cunts Tlaib and Omar 

I’m torn here.  Part of me says they should be dispatched because they are imbeciles pandering to the exact same, the other part says they should be allowed to do exactly what they are doing because the left thinks they are brilliant.

It’s a quandary!

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans worst fear was a smart female democrat. Now it’s a smart female Hispanic democratic. 

Brown women are coming.

I agree, Hillary wasn't smart.  

58 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He is a 5 time bankrupt failure, not self made and never left the private sector.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m torn here.  Part of me says they should be dispatched because they are imbeciles pandering to the exact same, the other part says they should be allowed to do exactly what they are doing because the left thinks they are brilliant.

It’s a quandary!

All 3 need to be taken out. By any means necessary 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He is a 5 time bankrupt failure, not self made and never left the private sector.

I’ll take his contribution to the gross domestic product any day of the week or for yours, Obamas or AOC’s.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Define self made. 

Obamas resume was very thin,  not much better than AOC's i would agree.  The self made things laughable though

On 5/28/2019 at 8:29 AM, Mainecat said:

Republicans worst fear was a smart female democrat. Now it’s a smart female Hispanic democratic. 

Brown women are coming.

A fucking coffee cup with the word democrat printed on it could have won her district. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol:

Go get ‘em Ike!!!!!

51 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

44 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Go get ‘em Ike!!!!   :lol:

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where is your law degree?

Is it hard constantly carrying around water for another country’s President....while simultaneously hating another?

Maybe you should focus on ruining dad’s business and focusing more on your own backyard.

4 hours ago, jammin said:

A fucking coffee cup with the word democrat printed on it could have won her district. 

She responded to a ad like it was an acting gig and that's who they put up to run.  :lol:   

5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.  Be a good laugh.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She responded to a ad like it was an acting gig and that's who they put up to run.  :lol:   

:lol:

Think she entered her dancing music video to clinch it?

• Thanks 1