Check your account email address ×

Pat Tillman’s death.

How does friendly fire result in three shots to the head? And why burn his body armor? Has the real truth been told on this incident or is it more rehashed bullshit from the first cover up? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How does friendly fire result in three shots to the head? And why burn his body armor? Has the real truth been told on this incident or is it more rehashed bullshit from the first cover up? 

No, I don't believe it has.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No, I don't believe it has.

It was an ambush.  Bad shit is inevitable in a well designed kill zone. Doing almost anything is better than doing nothing but communication clearly broke down and Tillman was killed because of it.  End of story.

The good thing is, now his family can mourn him knowing his poor actions at the precipice got him killed.  Rather than that stupid story that he may have died valiantly trying to do the right thing for his teammates...which is true. 

Fuck his parents and his family!  Amirite?  Also, fuck him for leaving a million dollar paycheck to go do something to really test his mettle.  Fuck him I say!!!!! 

Hold on, I accidentally spilled lib-twat creamer in my coffee.....god damn it...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Always ironic the OP for these threads is from a guy whose biggest challenge in life is how much thinner to cut the paint with.

Careful you deliver him the paint thinner.

Spin is a painter...didn’t know that.

BTW I just set this box here...it wasn’t that hard. 🤣

3DC69DFB-1A1D-4AC5-A53F-E465DB607B9A.thumb.jpeg.23699acee1d74a0d4b1e4c9fc9a3c695.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was an ambush.  Bad shit is inevitable in a well designed kill zone. Doing almost anything is better than doing nothing but communication clearly broke down and Tillman was killed because of it.  End of story.

The good thing is, now his family can mourn him knowing his poor actions at the precipice got him killed.  Rather than that stupid story that he may have died valiantly trying to do the right thing for his teammates...which is true. 

Fuck his parents and his family!  Amirite?  Also, fuck him for leaving a million dollar paycheck to go do something to really test his mettle.  Fuck him I say!!!!! 

Hold on, I accidentally spilled lib-twat creamer in my coffee.....god damn it...

Because when it comes to the matter of a dead guy, lying is always the best policy. Feel good stories. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Spin is a painter...didn’t know that.

BTW I just set this box here...it wasn’t that hard. 🤣

3DC69DFB-1A1D-4AC5-A53F-E465DB607B9A.thumb.jpeg.23699acee1d74a0d4b1e4c9fc9a3c695.jpeg

He's having trouble telling his yin and yang. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

This ain't about Smales or Thpin 

Fact is the Army lied about his death and if he really had 3 bullet holes in his forehead it does make one wonder how this could happen.  Seems unlikely.    

Were they small arms wounds or shrapnel from another type of weapon?  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Because when it comes to the matter of a dead guy, lying is always the best policy. Feel good stories. 

In this case, what good comes from shitting on a man’s grave?  Other than you liberal finding it good fodder.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fragging of an over zealous lower ranking soldier?   :pc:

No, he was pretty well liked from my understanding.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Fact is the Army lied about his death and if he really had 3 bullet holes in his forehead it does make one wonder how this could happen.  Seems unlikely.    

Were they small arms wounds or shrapnel from another type of weapon?  

It’s very likely.  He was fragged up pretty good and when he was id’d as the ambushers, well, shift fire.  What he did was brave and careless.  But, again...in an ambush...everyone usually dies so, no matter.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Look like zamboli was there when it happened. Everyone should have know.

I still hold affiliations in a lot of these units. Who are your affiliations with?  Swisher Sweet Apu down at the 24 hour gas-mart?

Know your place, loser.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Snake said:

Always ironic the OP for these threads is from a guy whose biggest challenge in life is how much thinner to cut the paint with.

You've got selfawareness of a dead tree branch. You rag on people with governemnt jobs yet you used to work for the government. You rag on unions members yet you are one. To top it off you rag on smailes for having an easy job and all you do is deliver the shit I order from Amazon. You motherfucking hypocrite!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You've got selfawareness of a dead tree branch. You rag on people with governemnt jobs yet you used to work for the government. You rag on unions members yet you are one. To top it off you rag on smailes for having an easy job and all you do is deliver the shit I order from Amazon. You motherfucking hypocrite!  

I don’t know about all that shit but, I’ve come to know both my UPS and Fedex guy here (thank the wife’s spending for that). They work their fucking balls off.  I’ve never seen a fat one!  :lol:

Both great guys though...one is funding and saving to start his own lawn and plow business.  Good dude.  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know about all that shit but, I’ve come to know both my UPS and Fedex guy here (thank the wife’s spending for that). They work their fucking balls off.  I’ve never seen a fat one!  :lol:

Both great guys though...one is funding and saving to start his own lawn and plow business.  Good dude.  

:kissmyass:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Shit.  I’m sorry, dude.i thought it was just your threads where I didn’t get a say or opinion.  Spinner’s too?

Well, what is this?  Facebook?

:lol:

Once again you are entitled to any opinion you want as am I....my opinion is that you are kissing Little MoeMoes ass.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Once again you are entitled to any opinion you want as am I....my opinion is that you are kissing Little MoeMoes ass.

Oh...well then, my opinion is you shouldn’t have an opinion.

:lol2:

This idiot deserved to get shot in the face. What kind of no brain 73er gives up fortune and fame to go play plastic patriot fake soldier Rambo retardo in the sandbox for no good reason.

Fucking moron