Check your account email address ×

And so it begins.

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahhhh, you are all about Truth now. 

"I paid 385 back in 97, it is what it is.  You couldn't afford an acre here."

"Hey its 2/10 of an acre :lol:and worth 1.5 million more than yours."

"Its funny cause we paid the same for the cottage, but 10 years later yet its only gone up about 30% since then, yet the house has gone up 5 fold. "

"I don't change my story."

5 x 385 = $1,925,000 Is that part true?

Or it is worth 2.7 million? 

Sure seems like your stock stories all over again. 

So sad. 

Wheres here?

Oh thats right youre afraid the boogymans going to get you.

I was just looking at my sled the other day and thinking "Tom will probably be home pretty soon". 

Hopefully I'll get those babies pulled soon and sent your way. :bc:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

a few months ago it probably would have went for two and a half but now it's dropped a bit so that's what I think it would sell for.

A simple search google shows what real estates going for in your area....we could do the same where he lives....

Oh wait...

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Not quite sure why you had to come in on page two or so and ruin Tom's thread.  But

image4061139x.jpg

I made a suggestion that with such good returns he might want to avoid competition by keeping that info to himself. 

Crusher and Zambo both butt hurt  from earlier exchanges thought it would be a great time for a lame attack. 

Sorry you were offended  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

a few months ago it probably would have went for two and a half but now it's dropped a bit so that's what I think it would sell for.

That’s not 5 times 385. Are you lying now or in the other thread ?

You really should stop if you can’t remember your last lie. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you really this obtuse?

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I made a suggestion that with such good returns he might want to avoid competition by keeping that info to himself. 

Crusher and Zambo both butt hurt  from earlier exchanges thought it would be a great time for a lame attack. 

Sorry you were offended  

See, betas like you just look at for a cheap price instead of quality at a fair price.  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ahh so both your house and cottage might be worth more than my house if my house sold at rock bottom prices and yours sold for top dollar.  

What part of that is not changing your story? Were you just lying to make a point like usual? 

Would you mind posting a picture of a $2.5mil home in your area.  I'd like to see what one looks like. 

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Whos to say youre not lying?

You lied about snow at revy....

1 minute ago, STUMPY said:

Nobody.  Nobody is going to say he’s not lying.  The history of his lies are recorded.  Maybe his brother can vouch for him?  Yeah...sounds legit.

BTW, that thread was epic as hell.  BarbieHands and Tools were “all-in” with a pair!  3s and 5’s!!!!

:lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See, betas like you just look at for a cheap price instead of quality at a fair price.  

Have you worked out what $1,250.00 in his pocket (after taxes would be a term for in your pocket )works out to for  full time business? 

Probably not. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Good lord!  Look at all the “winning” BarbieHands is doing in here!  Wow!  Impressive!

Hey Climate BarbieHands, make sure you share some of those wins with your brother.  :lol:

Zambo the clown here to judge who is winning. There's some irony 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Would you mind posting a picture of a $2.5mil home in your area.  I'd like to see what one looks like. 

An actual 2.5 million dollar home, or one that Crusher decides it's worth one day then $1,925,000.00 the next day.  It's a bit of a broad range. 

While you are here. What does in your pocket mean? Is that after taxes or are you avoiding taxes? Because cheating taxes and voting for war mongering governments doesn't seem right.  The least someone could do is pay their taxes so they can outfit the lads with appropriate killing gear. 

58 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Poor stupid Stumpy. You lied about the dates for Revy to make a lame point.  It was obvious and sad. 

I'm not sure how I can be the one lying about Crusher claiming his house is $1,925,000.00 on one post and 2.5 million the next. It's right in his posts. Sure you could accuse me of lying about it to make cheap points but you know your lying and so does anyone who saw his posts. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you worked out what $1,250.00 in his pocket (after taxes would be a term for in your pocket )works out to for  full time business? 

Probably not. 

Work it out for us.  I really want to see it.  

You know, it’s as if you have absolutely no business training at all. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Work it out for us.  I really want to see it.  

You know, it’s as if you have absolutely no business training at all. 

I'm sure you are interested.  You absolutely couldn't work it out for yourself  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure you are interested.  You absolutely couldn't work it out for yourself  

You know.  All the time you spend dodging these easy questions posed to you to prove your claim, wouldn’t it just be easier to answer?  

Why couldn’t you just post a simple pic of what a 2.5M house buys in your area instead of some fucking diatribe of ass-hurt?

You are jus trike stupid Tool Kit.  Always have been.  A fucking lying imbecile with nothing but bullshit hate, deflection and idiotic talking points when asked to unpack your idiotic statements.

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That’s awesome, man!  I can do and have done just about all there is to do on motor sports vehicles but, I’ve never cracked my own shocks. I always wanted to but, to stock up on the supplies and learn what works and what doesn’t isn’t worth the down time learning curve when I can send it out to an experienced builder and tell them exactly what I am looking for in my shocks and, they can get it done.  A good “shock guy” is an artist.  An expert in being able to chose the right “innards” for what the rider/driver wants (assuming the rider/driver knows how to ride/drive).

It’s really a shame more people don’t understand the benefit of what a good shock tuning/good revalve-rebuild can do for them.  And with your experience and those prices.....everyone here that’s never had shock work done should GET IT DONE!  

:bc:

A good shock guy knows if you're a gomer or someone with some skills and tunes shocks accodingly.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You know.  All the time you spend dodging these easy questions posed to you to prove your claim, wouldn’t it just be easier to answer?  

Why couldn’t you just post a simple pic of what a 2.5M house buys in your area instead of some fucking diatribe of ass-hurt?

You are jus trike stupid Tool Kit.  Always have been.  A fucking lying imbecile with nothing but bullshit hate, deflection and idiotic talking points when asked to unpack your idiotic statements.

Slow your roll dumb dumb.  How can I answer the question when I don't know the parameters.  

Arctic Beta couldn't make up his mind whether it was a 2.5 million dollar house or 1,925,000 dollar house. 

Have you every answered a question in an argument?

So far, you haven't been able show me where climate barbie claimed icebergs in Nfld were proof of climate change. 

You haven't shown where the facts were wrong in the Seth Meyer video.

You haven't been able to find out how much the climate scientists get paid vs 1 billion per year the fossil fuel industry pays. 

You haven't answered what year your truck was, how much your house is worth.

Yet you've posted multiple times in each thread, getting more and more butthurt and more desperate.  You should probably lie down and rest before you cry. 

6 minutes ago, s pump said:

A good shock guy knows if you're a gomer or someone with some skills and tunes shocks accodingly.

What can a good shock guy make per year "in their pocket"?