Check your account email address ×

Warren buffet

Jet

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah, go ahead and laugh at me for voting for someone with integrity living in a blue state where my vote doesn't count anyways while you'll vote for the person that helped screw Bernie out of the nomination while also living in a blue state where your vote doesn't count. :lol:

I miss the :backpedal: emoji, CKF, can we work on that? :dunno::snack:

And you're an overgrown child coddled by two parents who were bleeding heart teachers who encouraged you to go to college and screw off to get a useless degree that could have been easily done in 4 years, then you couldn't find a job out of college and had to go clean fish in alaska instead. :snack:

See we can both make stuff up about each other, so stop trying to :fishing: For a reaction. :lol::bc:

You're a Dumper and intellectually dishonest :bc: 

3 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Yeah, go ahead and laugh at me for voting for someone with integrity living in a blue state where my vote doesn't count anyways while you'll vote for the person that helped screw Bernie out of the nomination while also living in a blue state where your vote doesn't count. :lol:

I miss the :backpedal: emoji, CKF, can we work on that? :dunno::snack:

And you're an overgrown child coddled by two parents who were bleeding heart teachers who encouraged you to go to college and screw off to get a useless degree that could have been easily done in 4 years, then you couldn't find a job out of college and had to go clean fish in alaska instead. :snack:

See we can both make stuff up about each other, so stop trying to :fishing: For a reaction. :lol::bc:

xD

Just now, SnowRider said:

You're a Dumper and intellectually dishonest :bc: 

And you're a transgendered light bulb salesman who couldn't figure out how to change a snowmobile belt or fix a fuse. :lol:

Just now, GGNHL said:

And you're a transgendered light bulb salesman who couldn't figure out how to change a snowmobile belt or fix a fuse. :lol:

You're a Dumper who's still spewing lies :bc: 

Yur biggest issue on here is your intellectual dishonesty to fit in with the lunatics. :nuts:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

What if your charitable donations are made to a charity that YOU own and that charity pays all of your expenses?... :news:

Only thing that will bring up is the sounds of crickets from the Hillary supporters.  

18 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

He hates it because it's true.

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a Dumper who's still spewing lies :bc: 

Yur biggest issue on here is your intellectual dishonesty to fit in with the lunatics. :nuts:

Everytime you say I'm a Dumper youre spewing lies sparky. Everyone on the website knows I'm not voting for Trump and I only post once a week now, but I'm really trying to fit in with the RWWs. :lol:

You really are terrible at :fishing: , maybe you should take up basket weaving. :lol::bc:

Just now, GGNHL said:

Everytime you say I'm a Dumper youre spewing lies sparky. Everyone on the website knows I'm not voting for Trump and I only post once a week now, but I'm really trying to fit in with the RWWs. :lol:

You really are terrible at :fishing: , maybe you should take up basket weaving. :lol::bc:

More lies.  You're a Dumper :bc:  You try hard to fit in with the Cyber Klan :thumb:

And I need a bigger net for all :fishing: I catch. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

More lies.  You're a Dumper :bc:  You try hard to fit in with the Cyber Klan :thumb:

And I need a bigger net for all :fishing: I catch. 

OK, I've had enough of the "nuh uh" idiocy from you today, it's fun for a while now it's getting sad. :lol:

Have fun slinging lures around hitting the side of the boat all day trying to catch a sunfish, I need to continue being way more smart, sexy, and successful than you were at my age so I don't end up a sad middle aged lightbulb salesman. :lol::fishing:

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

OK, I've had enough of the "nuh uh" idiocy from you today, it's fun for a while now it's getting sad. :lol:

Have fun slinging lures around hitting the side of the boat all day trying to catch a sunfish, I need to continue being way more smart, sexy, and successful than you were at my age so I don't end up a sad middle aged lightbulb salesman. :lol::fishing:

You're a Dumper :bc: 

Simply playing your game Junior...... :thumb:

Just now, GGNHL said:

This is excellent advice to anyone here. Well done! However, just realize that this strategy, while being the path most would choose, will not lead to you being a self proclaimed "smartest guy on a snowmobile forum."  But, IMO, it's SOOOOOO worth it.

Get on those cold calls SR!!!!!!  :lol2:

• Gold Member

If i had buffetts money i would pay my secretary's taxes if i was concerned about it....  cause in the end just like buffett i would cut there retirements and put more burden on my employees to pay more and more of the healthcare each year....  like he has had done at many of his companies over the years especially if they are union.

You can only speculate what Trump has done with his taxes. Buffet released his and proved that Donald was lying about reasons for releasing his taxes. He was also lying about being a good business man, lied about his support of the Iraq invasion. He also lied about respecting women. 

Hillary has been under a microscope for years. She released her returns. People are just getting started on the Donald. I bet they'll save a few more bombs to drop the day before the vote. That way Trump supporters will be too shamed to leave their houses on voting day.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You can only speculate what Trump has done with his taxes. Buffet released his and proved that Donald was lying about reasons for releasing his taxes. He was also lying about being a good business man, lied about his support of the Iraq invasion. He also lied about respecting women. 

Hillary has been under a microscope for years. She released her returns. People are just getting started on the Donald. I bet they'll save a few more bombs to drop the day before the vote. That way Trump supporters will be too shamed to leave their houses on voting day.

So they are both huge liars running for the highest office in our land. Thanks captain obvious

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hillary did the exact same thing as Trump in 2015 writing forward a loss of nearly $700,000.

In 2014 she had done other legal tax "loopholes" to drastically reduce her estate tax exposure.

Most of her charitable deductions in 2015 were to her own foundation of which it paid people like Sidney Blumenthal who she used as an advisor at State even though her boss Obama specifically prohibited it.   

Edited by Highmark

Why is it so many of the Hillary supporters are so unwilling to simply see her for what she is yet simply say I think she will be a better President.   Instead they act as if none of it is at all true and she is some angel to be put up on a pedestal.  

I don't know of one Trump supporter except Momo that is unable to see the flaws in Trump and simply say they are less than Hillary so I'm voting for him.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Why is it so many of the Hillary supporters are so unwilling to simply see her for what she is yet simply say I think she will be a better President.   Instead they act as if none of it is at all true and she is some angel to be put up on a pedestal.  

I don't know of one Trump supporter except Momo that is unable to see the flaws in Trump and simply say they are less than Hillary so I'm voting for him.  

If you watched the debates you would have noticed one candidate answered questions and the other rambled and ranted, there is a reason so many former senior Republicans officials have come out and said they are voting for her.

Qualifications to be POTUS, one has it and the other clearly does not.

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you watched the debates you would have noticed one candidate answered questions and the other rambled and ranted, there is a reason so many former senior Republicans officials have come out and said they are voting for her.

Qualifications to be POTUS, one has it and the other clearly does not.

She wasn't asked the questions I wanted to hear answered.

Is it ok for us to disagree with her answers, policy stances, poor record as SoS, history of lying and corruption?

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She wasn't asked the questions I wanted to hear answered.

Is it ok for us to disagree with her answers, policy stances, poor record as SoS, history of lying and corruption?

Sure it's fine to disagree with her, the corruption thing doesn't really hold water in light of her being investigated by the best and brightest that the Republican Party has without an indictment being levied against her.

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure it's fine to disagree with her, the corruption thing doesn't really hold water in light of her being investigated by the best and brightest that the Republican Party has without an indictment being levied against her.

Holy fuck what an imbecile.