Check your account email address ×

October Surprise Anyone? "Sand nigger" in Clinton email.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Look how pathetic and butthurt you're acting..positing info while admitting it might not be true.  Great sources :lmao: and confidence :news:

The source is wikileaks itself.  :lmao:  Its in the email its just not clear who wrote that part.  

Edited by Highmark

no its cool if She calls them sand niggers .....because she was using the term much like Abraham Lincoln did in his address to the 763rd Congress at Knottinghill during the war of 1765 after he had consumed 3 whole turkey legs and was telling jokes to the forum of gentlemen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

It's a translated email and Skidmark doesn't know who said what.......if it were true it would be splashed all over the news :lol: 

Besides - I don't GAF about this or Dump's grabbing pussy comments - I care about their abilities, plans, vision, position on issues, and details.  Dump Knuckledraggers get caught up in the sideshows.  

• Gold Member
41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

not a single leak has been refuted you braindead moron ......if they werent accurate and authentic those affected would say so and sue

Hillary confirmed last night that these are real emails that wikileak has from podesta.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Just seen this on Instagram.   Checking on the accuracy.   If true wonder how this will go over with Huma? :lmao:

Will edit if its not true.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539  

They have a record of being 100% accuracy your assumption that it is true is 100% correct :) 

So Hillary is a racists too? Got it

What's next then? Donald caught on tape admitting to giving his wife a Dutch oven? That would really be the nail in his coffin. Bring out the pictures of the fat lady singing again dipshit.  

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So Hillary is a racists too? Got it

What's next then? Donald caught on tape admitting to giving his wife a Dutch oven? That would really be the nail in his coffin. Bring out the pictures of the fat lady singing again dipshit.  

Follow along Dumbski and remember to breathe :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Follow along Dumbski and remember to breathe :lol: 

He is Wikileaks has a 100% record of accuracy FACT :) SBYL Taintrider your lying criminal sack of shit candidate is a scheming manipulative racist say and do anything to get elected POS 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He is Wikileaks has a 100% record of accuracy FACT :) SBYL Taintrider your lying criminal sack of shit candidate is a scheming manipulative racist say and do anything to get elected POS 

Who sent it?  :news: 

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Who sent it?  :news: 

Top of the email.

Sent: Monday, March 5, 2012 9:55 AM

To: 'Russorv@state.gov '

Subject Fw: fyi, first English translation.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wikileaks :lol:

I see noggin is still holding out for the perfect candidate, chosen by a country full of real intellects. keep dreaming dude! :bc: 

So you're saying the emails are fakes too? 

And yeah, you'll excuse me if I won't vote for a fascist warmonger. I guess I expect a little more than murderous actions and intent from my choice of candidates.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And yeah, you'll excuse me if I won't vote for a fascist warmonger. I guess I expect a little more than murderous actions and intent from my choice of candidates.

you really need to get a grip dude. all this stuff is politics 101.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Keep in mind people like sno really thought Hillary landed under sniper fire (even with video proof she didn't) and she really was named after Sir Edmond Hillary even though he didn't become famous until after she was born.  :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you really need to get a grip dude. all this stuff is politics 101.

Lol. Yeah, silly me to want honest government.

You're no better than the fucking fascists you vote for.

In fact, you're worse. You are presented with clear, unequivocal evidence of deep seated corruption, and all you do is shrug it off as 'politics'

Pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Keep in mind people like sno really thought Hillary landed under sniper fire (even with video proof she didn't) and she really was named after Sir Edmond Hillary even though he didn't become famous until after she was born.  :lmao:

nope. I've said all along that Hillary is flawed and not the perfect candidate. what short memory you have. I voted for sanders, sbyl.