Check your account email address ×

October Surprise Anyone? "Sand nigger" in Clinton email.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Funny how all of you love him or hate him based on who he's telling on.

Don't recall saying anything negative about him in the past.  If he is exposing things that are illegal then good even if he is using illegal methods to do so.  That doesn't mean he isn't guilty of a crime and I wouldn't support prosecution.  People do have the right to some privacy even politicians.   

You don't hear me complaining about the people who just released the Trump "pussy" tapes.   I think the MSM is investigating Trump way more than Clinton.   Its a bit different but I think the public has the right to know things about people who hold public office.   Yes I think Trump should release his taxes and yes I think they both should release their full medical records.  

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't recall saying anything negative about him in the past.  If he is exposing things that are illegal then good even if he is using illegal methods to do so.  That doesn't mean he isn't guilty of a crime and I wouldn't support prosecution.  People do have the right to some privacy even politicians.   

You don't hear me complaining about the people who just released the Trump "pussy" tapes.   I think the MSM is investigating Trump way more than Clinton.   Its a bit different but I think the public has the right to know things about people who hold public office.   Yes I think Trump should release his taxes and yes I think they both should release their full medical records.  

Who gives a fuck if it's illegal? 

You expect people to follow fucking laws written by fucking criminals designed to protect their criminal behavior? 

Politicians deserve no privacy when it comes to governing. That's authoritarian bootlicker shit. Come on. 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You expect people to follow fucking laws written by fucking criminals designed to protect their criminal behavior? 

Politicians deserve no privacy when it comes to governing. That's authoritarian bootlicker shit. Come on. 

I agree when it comes to Governing but they do deserve some privacy that we all get.   Would it be ok with you if someone broke into Sanders home computer and stole a sex tape he and his wife made? :lmao::puke:

So you are ok with foreign citizens or US citizens braking the law to expose something illegal?   How is it ok for law enforcement then to not do that.   I think what you are saying is a slippery slope to say the least.

If you were doing something illegal its ok for me to hack into your system to expose it?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I agree when it comes to Governing but they do deserve some privacy that we all get.   Would it be ok with you if someone broke into Sanders home computer and stole a sex tape he and his wife made? :lmao::puke:

Lol

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:nuts:

IMG_2894.JPG

Ah yes, all of the anti- fraud, waste and abuse that have been blamed on establishment politicians in the past is now happily condoned by the democrats voting for hillary.  Good job.  Keep the establishment together and get back in line like you are told.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, all of the anti- fraud, waste and abuse that have been blamed on establishment politicians in the past is now happily condoned by the democrats voting for hillary.  Good job.  Keep the establishment together and get back in line like you are told.

How many antiestablishment politicians have you voted for?  :news: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thats the Dumbocrat way :news:

:snack:

Just now, racer254 said:

Everyone that I can.  How is Bill's sex life doing?

Bernie? :lol: Scooter? :lmao: Ryan or whoever your Congressperson is :lmao: 

Freeloader and a liar :lmao:. You do whatever is popular on here :thumb:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I research everything you tool. Wikileaks' veracity is unassailable. 

you're almost on the same level as the usual nitwits in here. are you new to politics or something? I've yet to see one valid wikileaks story that is some "big conspiracy". most of the stuff is shit that happens in every fucking election. an indy running as a dem, and you expect the established dems to roll out the red carpet and play nice? Bernie lost by a large number of votes, get over it. wtf is with you? you'd see the same damn situations, likely worse, within the other parties. but wiki has no interest in that do they? don't you find that odd? quit crying and try regaining some sense you once had. you and I want the same end results, only I live in reality and will accept less than perfect, and you live in some sort of fantasy land where it's 100% or nothing. put forth your efforts into trying to get the rwws "in line" with the vision we have, instead of screaming at bernie supporters who now back Hillary.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're almost on the same level as the usual nitwits in here. are you new to politics or something? I've yet to see one valid wikileaks story that is some "big conspiracy". most of the stuff is shit that happens in every fucking election. an indy running as a dem, and you expect the established dems to roll out the red carpet and play nice? wtf is with you? you'd see the same damn situations, likely worse, within the other parties. but wiki has no interest in that do they? quit crying and try regaining some sense you once had. you and I want the same end results, only I live in reality and will accept less than perfect, and you live in some sort of fantasy land where it's 100% or nothing. put forth your efforts into trying to get the rwws "in line" with the vision we have, instead of screaming at Bernie supporters who now back Hillary.

:lmao: Fucking Snot another ultra hack 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Fucking Snot another ultra hack 

is your avi supposed to be a Clinton slam or something? did you even look into the details of that story? she was indeed talking about Lincoln, as proven in the transcripts.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

is your avi supposed to be a Clinton slam or something? did you even look into the details of that story? she was indeed talking about Lincoln, as proven in the transcripts.

:lmao: spin it Snot Spin 

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're almost on the same level as the usual nitwits in here. are you new to politics or something? I've yet to see one valid wikileaks story that is some "big conspiracy". most of the stuff is shit that happens in every fucking election. an indy running as a dem, and you expect the established dems to roll out the red carpet and play nice? Bernie lost by a large number of votes, get over it. wtf is with you? you'd see the same damn situations, likely worse, within the other parties. but wiki has no interest in that do they? don't you find that odd? quit crying and try regaining some sense you once had. you and I want the same end results, only I live in reality and will accept less than perfect, and you live in some sort of fantasy land where it's 100% or nothing. put forth your efforts into trying to get the rwws "in line" with the vision we have, instead of screaming at bernie supporters who now back Hillary.

I'm anti war, first and foremost, and you're asking me to vote for a fucking warmonger because you're scared of another fucking warmonger?

No. If people would stop being sheep and stand up for these principles they claim to hold, come what may, we wouldn't be in this situation, but you let yourself be manipulated by fear election after election.

I am hostile towards you because you're just parroting establishment bullshit. You bought what they're selling you. 

If you want more war, go ahead and waste your vote on Hillary. Don't come crying to me when she fucks us over.