Check your account email address ×

October Surprise Anyone? "Sand nigger" in Clinton email.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm anti war, first and foremost, and you're asking me to vote for a fucking warmonger because you're scared of another fucking warmonger?

No. If people would stop being sheep and stand up for these principles they claim to hold, come what may, we wouldn't be in this situation, but you let yourself be manipulated by fear election after election.

I am hostile towards you because you're just parroting establishment bullshit. You bought what they're selling you. 

If you want more war, go ahead and waste your vote on Hillary. Don't come crying to me when she fucks us over. 

not many people want war, especially before they get into the white house. I guarantee there'd have come a time when sanders or even stein would have to do it too. regarding Iraq, Hillary is no different than the vast majority of congress who approved it, based on lies. you seem to forget that part. libya, kaddafi was all but done with anyway and he had lots of US blood directly on his hands.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you, along with all repukes, and a lot of dems....

are you going to pull a trump now, and tell us you were against the war too?

But democrats like yourself also say that bush was dumb and now your going to vote for a candidate that was fooled by this so called "dummy"   LOL Good for you.

FTR, I have said many times what I thought about the war, you must have been whining about this place during that time. 

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But democrats like yourself also say that bush was dumb and now your going to vote for a candidate that was fooled by this so called "dummy"   LOL Good for you.

FTR, I have said many times what I thought about the war, you must have been whining about this place during that time. 

bush was dumb. it was cheney and others who masterminded Iraq. I see you haven't gained any wisdom in my absence. :lol:

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I'm anti war, first and foremost, and you're asking me to vote for a fucking warmonger because you're scared of another fucking warmonger?

No. If people would stop being sheep and stand up for these principles they claim to hold, come what may, we wouldn't be in this situation, but you let yourself be manipulated by fear election after election.

I am hostile towards you because you're just parroting establishment bullshit. You bought what they're selling you. 

If you want more war, go ahead and waste your vote on Hillary. Don't come crying to me when she fucks us over. 

How is Trump a warmonger NeoStoner???? he wants to get the fuck out off all the occupations, he is 100% anti regime change :nuts:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah,

Both him and mc are true men of their word.  Leaving until after the election....my ass.  Didn't anyone lay odds on that one? 

Someone should have :lol:

Probably could have taken $5 from Slope 

Edited by Skidooski

42 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...was it Slinger who proclaimed "meanies" and he was leaving til after the election like MC?  I thought that was somebody else.

Image result for the humanity seinfeld gif

I said I was tired of dealing with dumb fucks for awhile. arguing with trump supporters is an absolute complete waste of time. not sure where this "meany" bs comes from.

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I said I was tired of dealing with dumb fucks for awhile. arguing with trump supporters is an absolute complete waste of time. not sure where this "meany" bs comes from.

:lol:

Well, whatever.  It's still funny.  Do you realize that most of your "arguments" here are not with Trump supporters?  I think that's where some of you get so frustrated.  And even if you were arguing with Trump supporters, do you really think you come in here to change minds?  Sure you don't.  And that's why this turns into a name calling bash fest.  It really cannot be anything else.  So, gotta get deep and do your best or, well...don't get involved.  But this is a real big Anti-Hillary crowd one way or another.  And I don't see one single mind changing.  At least not based on the posts the "regulars" put up.

All is fair in love and the the FSCE!

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Well, whatever.  It's still funny.  Do you realize that most of your "arguments" here are not with Trump supporters?  I think that's where some of you get so frustrated.  And even if you were arguing with Trump supporters, do you really think you come in here to change minds?  Sure you don't.  And that's why this turns into a name calling bash fest.  It really cannot be anything else.  So, gotta get deep and do your best or, well...don't get involved.  But this is a real big Anti-Hillary crowd one way or another.  And I don't see one single mind changing.  At least not based on the posts the "regulars" put up.

All is fair in love and the the FSCE!

Hey Dummy.....do you think your drivel is changing any minds?  :news:. Nobody is here to change minds Snotty. 

The forum is dominated by right wing whacko's and I enjoy posting factual information in a sea of conspiracy driven misinformation.  Facts piss you clowns off.  I post.  You follow.  Repeat. :bc: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey Dummy.....do you think your drivel is changing any minds?  :news:. Nobody is here to change minds Snotty. 

The forum is dominated by right wing whacko's and I enjoy posting factual information in a sea of conspiracy driven misinformation.  Facts piss you clowns off.  I post.  You follow.  Repeat. :bc: 

You are such an idiot.  What's that feel like?  Is it like a tingly feeling all over?  Or, more like a dull pain?  Do you count in between breaths to stop from hyperventilating?  Oh, and massive ass-hurt noted on this post too.  :thumb:

:lol2:

Now, believe me when I say (state) that you coming to anyone's aid here is NOT what they need.  You can't even help yourself!  Shit, you don't even own a tiny piece of yourself anymore, it's been divided up by members here after what was left after your epic bannings from other sites.  And that's sad that we all share in a piece of your sorry ass, cuz, we can't sell something that isn't worth shit!  Can't even give our share away, so..we'll just continue to beat on your like a 20 year old rental throw away car.  Eh....it's something to do I guess.

Edited by Zambroski