Check your account email address ×

It’s a proud day in Chicago.

• Gold Member

Pretty cool that minorities hold all the highest levels of office in Chicago.  Now they can stop blaming white people for the messed up shit in chicago

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think she’s perfect for Chicago!!!   :lol:

Side: Does anybody know if Vince was invited for the big party?  Lol

@Mileage Psycho

He’s just getting back from telling the story about bush inauguration give him time 

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Pretty cool that minorities hold all the highest levels of office in Chicago.  Now they can stop blaming white people for the messed up shit in chicago

Well, if the past has shown us anything, it’s that minorities with chips on their shoulders typically bring success, prosperity and a corruption free environment to the cities in which they are elected.

Wait a minute.....

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Not that it matters...,.,right?????

I get confused with the rules  of when it is appropriate to note sexuality, gender ethnicity. 

I don’t.  It’s not my fucking job to keep up.  I’d rather just offend some mental defect than rack my brain trying to figure out what the fuck to call them from week to week.

5 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

He’s just getting back from telling the story about bush inauguration give him time 

:lol:

I was wondering if you’d catch this.  Not for very long tho....I knew.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Husband? I thought she was a patch licker. no? Then what , tranny?

Look for yourself. Her boobs maybe bigger than Bhen’s? :lol:

066D31A7-2D4B-4B35-AE39-CB2D19D235C8.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

At least the crowd looks well fed.

If you see the Short Black mayor standing next to her 7’tall white wife, it’s like out of a sit com.  I can’t find a good pic?🤣

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, if the past has shown us anything, it’s that minorities with chips on their shoulders typically bring success, prosperity and a corruption free environment to the cities in which they are elected.

Wait a minute.....

I don’t.  It’s not my fucking job to keep up.  I’d rather just offend some mental defect than rack my brain trying to figure out what the fuck to call them from week to week.

We must celebrate our diversity without ever mentioning what makes us different. 

Those are the rules!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We must celebrate our diversity without ever mentioning what makes us different. 

Those are the rules!!!!!!!!

“People kind.”  I’ll expect BarbieHand’s half witted muslim tranny queer wannabe private dancer to donate some of Canada’s money to some Chicago foundation for them now.

HILARIOUS!!!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“People kind.”  I’ll expect BarbieHand’s half witted muslim tranny queer wannabe private dancer to donate some of Canada’s money to some Chicago foundation for them now.

HILARIOUS!!!!!

😂

F548A9B1-CA0F-4597-9461-699DA7FAD1A4.jpeg

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

" Reform is here "  I give her a year , and  the federal corruption indictments  will flow .

She appears to be non corrupt and a former federal prosecutor. She is already after a few heads and it’s her first day. This is going to be fun to watch.

Just now, Woodtick said:

She appears to be non corrupt and a former federal prosecutor. She is already after a few heads and it’s her first day. This is going to be fun to watch.

Yup , I watched  it on c-span , the long running corrupt  dem multi political  - machines will roll over her  in time. Agree , it will be a fun shit show to watch.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wait a minute.....

You don't have a fucking clue about:

Minorities

Politics

Cities

Snowmobiles

Women

Men stuff

Vaginas

Math

Cars

Freedom