Check your account email address ×

It’s a proud day in Chicago.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fixed and nope. And chicago mob isnt like what you watch in the movies, they have all evolved into the legitmiate business world. There are multiple layers before you get to the real players. They have been using the govt to skim off the taxpayers forever.  A new mayor (or any politician) has zero power to change any of that. 

The left is still in power.   

Just now, Highmark said:

The left is still in power.   

If thats what you want to call it. Its a criminal empire. The politicians are just the actors you see on tv. The people who pull the strings are not politicians. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fixed and nope. And chicago mob isnt like what you watch in the movies, they have all evolved into the legitmiate business world. There are multiple layers before you get to the real players. They have been using the govt to skim off the taxpayers forever.  A new mayor (or any politician) has zero power to change any of that. 

So the mob has run Chicago for the last 100 years?  But..."they have all evolved into legitimate business".  Sweet fuck.  Did they all decide to exile you to Indiana because of your intimate knowledge of their inner secret workings?

Image result for laughing gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

So the mob has run Chicago for the last 100 years?  But..."they have all evolved into legitimate business".  Sweet fuck.  Did they all decide to exile you to Indiana because of your intimate knowledge of their inner secret workings?

Image result for laughing gif

Oh please tell us all about it! :pc:

If thats what you want to call it. Its a criminal empire. The politicians are just the actors you see on tv. The people who pull the strings are not politicians. 

So, unlike Venezuela then? They had it legit there before we fucked them all up.  God damn mob!  

Just now, Anler said:

Oh please tell us all about it! :pc:

No..no.  I'm thoroughly enjoying your stories in here.  It's neat to watch them change as you try to make your arguments.  By all means, carry on!

Image result for watching movie gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

So, unlike Venezuela then? They had it legit there before we fucked them all up.  God damn mob!  

No..no.  I'm thoroughly enjoying your stories in here.  It's neat to watch them change as you try to make your arguments.  By all means, carry on!

Image result for watching movie gif

Scared to go outside today in fear you might shit your pants? 

Just now, Anler said:

Scared to go outside today in fear you might shit your pants? 

I'm afraid you and your little boy gang of boy banded "intellectually elites" will be there to "abort" me.  

Image result for hysterical gif

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well its the politicians responsibility to change that.   Its just an excuse.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Well its the politicians responsibility to change that.   Its just an excuse.  

Illinois voted a businessman to the governor's office round before last. The guy ran on a platform of reform and actually tried to change it. They ran roughshod on him and brought the whole state to a fucking halt and then used that to get him unseated. The governor was absolutely powerless against the machine. All you have to do is watch. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

The are a huge part of the criminal empire.   Always have been in Illinois/Chicago.  

2 hours ago, F3600 said:

So how did Rahm fail so bad?  He was an Obama hand selection.

He didn’t fail that bad. He didn’t do much for the hood rats, but office space is in high demand in the loop. Lots of company’s are moving their corporate head quarters into downtown. 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

You don't have a fucking clue about:

Minorities

Politics

Cities

Snowmobiles

Women

Men stuff

Vaginas

Math

Cars

Freedom

Constitution

Humor

Reading comprehension

Video watching

Self awareness

Mechanical stuff

And stuff...

Zam got owned then his feet taken out from under him.:lol:

9B544B8E-D648-449E-A05B-904724ED6946.gif

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Zam got owned then his feet taken out from under him.:lol:

9B544B8E-D648-449E-A05B-904724ED6946.gif

:lol:

Fuck you, Woody.  My “fight” record is spectacular.....and Anler is a fucking featherweight.  Why you play, bruh......

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck you, Woody.  My “fight” record is spectacular.....and Anler is a fucking featherweight.  Why you play, bruh......

You are worthless and week.:lol:

2B53F367-F040-4A2C-81E9-A81F8B1ADDD2.gif

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You are worthless and week.:lol:

2B53F367-F040-4A2C-81E9-A81F8B1ADDD2.gif

I’m gonna punch you right in the sack!  The one on your skinny neck!!!  Lol

yup

Just because your stupid ass rides with him on occasion, doesn’t mean I’m gonna cut you any slack you fucking retard.

Send me those links on how America ROOOONED Venyzwala!!!

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

My giff game is very regarded! It’s is tremendous in many ways.

Always has been.  This is why you have been spared on every forum and made honorary moderator!!!!

87A7B9D5-2FA7-4A65-BDE6-01D11BB191D9.gif

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zammykins getting his butthole finger popped by multiple guys at once.... 

Ahhaahhhah.....I like seeing “people kind” rushing to help the ignorant, slow witted fat kid.  :lol:

Sadly, you all will die in the process!!!

:lmao:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zammykins getting his butthole finger popped by multiple guys at once.... 

his butthole is very regarded... 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

He didn’t fail that bad. He didn’t do much for the hood rats, but office space is in high demand in the loop. Lots of company’s are moving their corporate head quarters into downtown. 

You know they’re giving these big companies tax breaks to move down there right? 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You know they’re giving these big companies tax breaks to move down there right? 

Yes,but I don’t live in Chicago or crook county. Just drive down there to grab money out of the bucket.