Check your account email address ×

Pete Buttigieg Gets Standing Ovation at End of Fox News Town Hall

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There’s no chance in hell DC will allow a president that can truly garner too much acceptance and support.  No fucking way. Even the Dems will take Trump again over that shit.  They know how to milk the money cow.

Yup.  I actually didn’t mind Biden so much but, watching him since his announcement....I think he’s a mess.  He’s their guy tho!

Biden isn’t terrible. He just seems like the pick. Which therefor makes me hate him, because that represents a forced choice against the democratic process. The Dems saying, “He’s what you get, and you’ll like it.” 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Biden isn’t terrible. He just seems like the pick. Which therefor makes me hate him, because that represents a forced choice against the democratic process. The Dems saying, “He’s what you get, and you’ll like it.” 

That’s exactly what it is.  

I don’t think Biden seems healthy.  Physically or mentally.  But, either did Hillary to me.  Maybe it’s what the Dems like?

Fuck...who knows.  I’m hoping anybody over there loses it and calls the Dems our for this shit.  I still can’t believe Bernie sold out like he did.  That really surprised me.

DC.  It’s so neat!

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s still very early. I like buttedge. The only thing that creeps me out is that he’s a little too perfect. Where’s this guy shadow? Bernie is toast. Biden has a lot warts, but he’s an alright guy. 

Yep. I like Mayor Pete too. Im sure some of his policies are a bit to the left for my tastes but he is the best Dem in the field IMO. 

I am surprised how fast Bernie is falling. He flailing around with a message no one wants to hear. @motonoggin must be crying inside right now. 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pete seems like the real smart answer for the Dems. So therefor, they’ll pick Biden. 4 more years of Trump. I like Pete. I’d vote for him. 

Smart kid. Yes he is. Very well spoken.   

We have to remember that Trump actually lost the popular to a totally reprehensible wench. 

With Biden, the dems might just get enough votes to take Trump out. 

I have always said that Trump is vulnerable. 

Gov. Jay Inslee ( WASH. )  also seems well spoken, but I think the dems ARE going with Biden. 

Gonna' be interesting...…..fer sure. 

Edited by Guest

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He’s definitely a politician.  He’s everything the left wants in a “hero” (or what they say they want) except being a black or Muslim or woman but, he’s gay so, that covers the woman part.  

Biden is their guy though.  Kinda weird too because, I think Biden has had a stroke or something.  He looks and sounds just awful.  I’m starting to wonder if the Dems can hold him that high for so long.

Bernie never stood a chance.

The only way you don't need to apologize for being a white man.  :lol:  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Who would have the toughest time getting votes?

A Woman, Minority or Gay?

Well considering a woman and minority already have received a substantial amount of votes in POTUS elections I see no reason why a homosexual would be any different.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is why your side is a bunch of bigots.

If you don't have an answer or understand the question, it's ok not to post. 

But then again, you'd only have 50 posts if you lived by that rule. 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well considering a woman and minority already have received a substantial amount of votes in POTUS elections I see no reason why a homosexual would be any different.  

I'm sure it's possible but I'm just wondering which of those three people would be most pissed off about.

You gotta admit there was a certain percentage of people who wouldn't vote for Obama just because he was black. 

Probably a certain percentage wouldn't trust any women.  

Same for people who wouldn't vote for a gay man. 

Just wondered who is lowest on the list?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm sure it's possible but I'm just wondering which of those three people would be most pissed off about.

You gotta admit there was a certain percentage of people who wouldn't vote for Obama just because he was black. 

Probably a certain percentage wouldn't trust any women.  

Same for people who wouldn't vote for a gay man. 

Just wondered who is lowest on the list?

You don't think the same can be said for a white man?  :lol:  

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you don't have an answer or understand the question, it's ok not to post. 

But then again, you'd only have 50 posts if you lived by that rule. 

That was my answer.  You just didn’t understand it.

I love how they are all giddy because they think it was a conservative crowd because it was on fox.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

I love how they are all giddy because they think it was a conservative crowd because it was on fox.  :lol:  

Dummies.  I saw a lot more that I’d certainly identify as liberals.  I think the first question was from some fatty with a bull nose ring in her nose.  I think that’s what it’s called.  That’s what it looks like.  I just laughed.  Hey, did you pick that out specifically for this event?  Fancy!  :lmao:

The thing is back in 2016 the best interview Hillary got was from Bill O'Reilly, fair but with some tough questions. Many of the back water Dem candidates should embrace the challenge that is going on Fox as it is their best chance to get a look. Warren has already said she will not go on Fox which should be just one more nail in her campaigns coufin.