Check your account email address ×

Almost my favorite time of year!!

I love the 4th.....we've been having a fantastic 2-3 day party at the lake about 5+ years in a row now. I cant wait. It's almost time to order fireworks again!

IMG_20180704_124738.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.....or a hand........or a finger.......

Shot close to 500 reloadable shells last year and 30 500g cakes. I've been doing this a while now and I make safety improvements every year!

Was one hell of a show last year. Had people coming by on boats the next day thanking us.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love the 4th.....we've been having a fantastic 2-3 day party at the lake about 5+ years in a row now. I cant wait. It's almost time to order fireworks again!

IMG_20180704_124738.jpg

Fitting shirt.  Faggot.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shot close to 500 reloadable shells last year and 30 500g cakes. I've been doing this a while now and I make safety improvements every year!

Was one hell of a show last year. Had people coming by on boats the next day thanking us.

Don't be a fucking newbie, put a donations cup at the end of a stick off the dock and a big fucking sign...."Donations for this show...and NEXT YEARS!!!"  Trust me...it works.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You better hurry and get your fireworks by tomorrow....  25% tariff on China could make your show a lot more expensive.

Everything I'm buying is already on the mainland

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fitting shirt.  Faggot.  :lol: 

Don't be a fucking newbie, put a donations cup at the end of a stick off the dock and a big fucking sign...."Donations for this show...and NEXT YEARS!!!"  Trust me...it works.  :thumbsup:

Nah.....I've got a good core group and we all pitch in. If you shoot fireworks I can get them way way cheaper than the big box stores.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

The girl in the back ground making a run for it  .............. :news: 

She just climbed out of the dry well in the cellar using the rope that the Lotion was lowered into the hole with. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:
  • If you want to get licensed let me know. 

Thank you Sheldon. I looked into it and finding someone doing displays to help you get your time in is the hangups. I appreciate your advice. 

To be honest I decided the consumer stuff is all I have space for safely and the 60g shells put on a nice display when you group them together by the 100 lol

This year I may be adding a remote igniter setup for even more safety!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you Sheldon. I looked into it and finding someone doing displays to help you get your time in is the hangups. I appreciate your advice. 

To be honest I decided the consumer stuff is all I have space for safely and the 60g shells put on a nice display when you group them together by the 100 lol

This year I may be adding a remote igniter setup for even more safety!

I have several shows you could work in MN. Cobra makes a nice inexpensive remote system that works very well.

keep in mind that  “ consumer “ fire works in MN must be ground effects with no reports or  effects in the air.