Check your account email address ×

Bolton

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Navy exercised extreme restraint and diplomatic common sense when Iran decided to play games. Much better than blowing the Iranians out of the water and starting a war due to some over zealous Iranian captain. I’m sure their egos were bruised, but they prevented unneeded deaths and war. Good for them. Takes a professional to make that sort of decision. 

Naw. As far as the Iranian Navy compared to us... We’d curb stomp them like a worm on pavement. The hardest part would be having to find spots on our ships for all the floating Iranian sailors after their fleet was destroyed by one US destroyer. 

Situation was handled - but then Iran later decided to put out the video of the guys kneeling & one of them was crying also. That's what pissed the Pentagon off. The sailors shouldn't have been in a position to get captured also. I would guess they are under orders now to not allow capture ...

Straits of Hormuz is a tough spot for ships being that narrow. They can barrage ships from their coast also. Carriers would be held a ways out of the straits I bet. Can't let those fast boats they have in that close - too risky ...especially after the Cole.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You surrender to everyone like a spineless coward. Middle East - Central America etc etc ...

The ole classic Snacks projection / mis direction move ... and another fail.

Obama was backdoor funneling plane loads of cash to Iran. They knew they could come at our ships etc etc & he wouldn't do shit.

Well since the USS Cole incident - can't let that happen.

Two of many examples below under Obama ...

WTF are you even talking about...How have I surrendered to anybody...Central America...are we at war with those countries? So you are in favor of this action sending the Navy to fuck with Iran? For what goal/purpose?

Spineless Coward would be you...calling for war constantly yet not stepping up when you had the chance...just own it big mouth. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF are you even talking about...How have I surrendered to anybody...Central America...are we at war with those countries? So you are in favor of this action sending the Navy to fuck with Iran? For what goal/purpose?

Spineless Coward would be you...calling for war constantly yet not stepping up when you had the chance...just own it big mouth. 

I believe chickenhawk is the term you're looking for to describe our chickenfucker

Just now, f7ben said:

I believe chickenhawk is the term you're looking for to describe our chickenfucker

Why thank you sir that is absolutely an apt description for Mr. Fordy....he is pretty tough when others lives are on the line.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

There has to be something to putting fluoride in the water. There is no way that so many people can be so willfully ignorant and pretend to be conservative. To support fascism and interventionism on a massive scale and then refer to themselves as conservatives, and believe it. There is something fundamentally wrong with their brains. 

When you blindly follow the MSM you believe you have to support whatever your party of choice does. What's hilarious is the foreign policy today is no different than it' been for what 50 plus years. As much as Obama pretended to be something different he was exactly the same Policy-wise as Bush. Trump ran on anti-Iraq war Anti interventionism and here he is going down the same road. The main reason is these people aren't in charge. It's the banks and the military industrial complex that runs our country  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

John Bolton is no friend to Americans or anyone anywhere. He is a walking piece of shit. Pompeo can suck a dick too. 

I don't like Bolton. He looks creepy. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

No.

Yes.     You don’t recall the shit storm that erupted when Barry announced he was going in after his campaign speeches condemning the idea? 

Billary was looking at the same .  GW also As I recall     

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're too chicken shit to even meet anyone - stifle yourself lumpy.

Who says the navy is going to fuck with Iran dummy. Sending a carrier to protect our interests.

Constantly calling for war lmao ...what a drama queen.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They come at us & puts our ships at risk ...sink em. 

58 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When you blindly follow the MSM you believe you have to support whatever your party of choice does. What's hilarious is the foreign policy today is no different than it' been for what 50 plus years. As much as Obama pretended to be something different he was exactly the same Policy-wise as Bush. Trump ran on anti-Iraq war Anti interventionism and here he is going down the same road. The main reason is these people aren't in charge. It's the banks and the military industrial complex that runs our country  

At this point I don't think the president has anything to say about our foreign policy. Clearly some other entity has been running it and they don't change with elections. Our current path was decided before Obama or Trump took office and will continue after Trump is gone. 

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

You're too chicken shit to even meet anyone - stifle yourself lumpy.

Who says the navy is going to fuck with Iran dummy. Sending a carrier to protect our interests.

Constantly calling for war lmao ...what a drama queen.

They come at us & puts our ships at risk ...sink em. 

Hey faggot is that the only comeback you can muster....again? First of all it’s irrelevant and second of all I posted my fucking cell phone number in a thread and so far no takers so GFY Chickenhawk!!!!!!!:roundhouse:

48 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Iran wants to destroy Israel, and has for a long time. 

Trump is Israel, Israel is Trump. 

War with Iran is a good possibility. 

All of our middle eastern problems are because of Israel. Lucky for them they have the Saudis to help with the dirty work we can't do. 

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

He always brings it up along with Mr. Bowtie Bread Breaker!!! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

At this point I don't think the president has anything to say about our foreign policy. Clearly some other entity has been running it and they don't change with elections. Our current path was decided before Obama or Trump took office and will continue after Trump is gone. 

Obama and the rest of the world made a deal with Iran, Trump pulled us out of that deal almost two years ago.

So that fact kind of make your statement moot.