Check your account email address ×

Wire To Wire.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just want to throw that out there :snack: I've proudly supported Hillary from the start and it looks like we are 1 month away from electing our first female President.  She will do an awesome job and I look forward to the continued discussions from many of you.  Many who will continue to defend the R party, root against our country, deny the facts, and post more hypocritical opinions.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Has nothing to do with who you support.  It's about who you are as a person.

Image result for thread failure

:lol: 

:crybaby:

Dude - you don't even know me :lmao: But you know what I'm like as a person :lol: No wonder you're regarded as such an ass clown on here :bc: 

3 of the first 4 posts are by the thread starter :lol: Sure sign of a lack of attention. I've had dipshit on ignore for a couple weeks now and it's nice. Only have to read his bullshit if I choose to. 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: 

:crybaby:

Dude - you don't even know me :lmao: But you know what I'm like as a person :lol: No wonder you're regarded as such an ass clown on here :bc: 

You are who you are...own it.  Don't act like you think or feel any different in real life.  Here though, you can shoot your mouth off without consequence (so you thought)

Oh, and who "regards me as an ass clown"?  Maybe you should start a ban thread on me?  :pc:  Let's make it interesting though.  If my numbers "for ban" are higher than yours, I'll leave.  If yours stay higher, you leave,  Seems fair...and very democratic.  Bet?

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We know that you're a duplicitous cocksucker just like the people you vote for. 

Enough for me to Gulag your ass.

Dan, why are you so worked up by politicians?

The government has changed the rules so that you can start a business where because of your knowledge you have a head start on many, and it's a business where the upside is huge just because of the markets that the government is opening up by recognizing the legitimacy of cannabis. 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Dan, why are so worked up by politicians?

The government has changed the rules so that you can start a business where because of your knowledge you have a head start on many, and it's a business where the upside is huge just because of the markets that the government is opening up by recognizing the legitimacy of cannabis. 

Gee, I don't know, maybe rigged elections?

Innocents being murdered in my name by cowards flying drones?

More terrorists created by aforementioned cowardly murder that my grandchildren will have to fight?

You think I'll be appeased by the promise of a decent living? You obviously don't know me. 

So MC starts a thread stating he's leaving because he is feeling sorry for himself.

Now SR starts a thread to pat himself on the back...

Fuck you liberals are funny. 

I can just imagine the gloating after the election....... from either side on here.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Gee, I don't know, maybe rigged elections?

Innocents being murdered in my name by cowards flying drones?

More terrorists created by aforementioned cowardly murder that my grandchildren will have to fight?

You think I'll be appeased by the promise of a decent living? You obviously don't know me. 

:owned: apparently in vinces world an iphone and a little money in your pocket should have you looking the other way when your country is hijacked by evil elitist cocksuckers ......thank god there were real men of conviction and integrity around for a while in the beginning at least

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are who you are...own it.  Don't act like you think or feel any different in real life.  Here though, you can shoot your mouth off without consequence (so you thought)

Oh, and who "regards me as an ass clown"?  Maybe you should start a ban thread on me?  :pc:  Let's make it interesting though.  If my numbers "for ban" are higher than yours, I'll leave.  If yours stay higher, you leave,  Seems fair...and very democratic.  Bet?

Poor, poor Snowrider.gif

Oh just fuckin relax will ya?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The DNC rigged the primary and all snowbeavis can say is that he was happy that it was rigged in favor of "his" candidate.  This is what the liberals of the US have become.

Only this dipshit would gleefully accept rigging in favor of his chosen authority.

Fuck I hate neoliberals....

2008 was much much closer:thumb:  Both Hillary, her supporters, Bernie, and many of his supporters put on their big people pants and moved on.....then there's Moto :lmao: 

IMG_2895.JPG