Check your account email address ×

Trump begging the Fed for rate cuts and QE

Probably the most pathetic thing this orange fucking retard has done. I'd like to see him impeached .....the experiment is over. Turns out low IQ glorified car salesmen like Trump and Woolie make horrible leaders.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Probably the most pathetic thing this orange fucking retard has done. I'd like to see him impeached .....the experiment is over. Turns out low IQ glorified car salesmen like Trump and Woolie make horrible leaders.

Poor Bent....so angry all the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't agree with this.   I'm OK with the President making comments on what the fed is or is not doing I just don't agree with dropping int rates right now and surely don't agree with more QE.   Fuck that.   Market is inflated enough as it is.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Probably the most pathetic thing this orange fucking retard has done. I'd like to see him impeached .....the experiment is over. Turns out low IQ glorified car salesmen like Trump and Woolie  make horrible leaders.

X2  

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yah, let’s lower rates during expansion... Derp derp derp. Wtf is he thinking?

well it fits with the rest of his ridiculous economic policy like the trillion dollar deficit he's running

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You didn’t listen when I warned you. He’s a 2 bit carnival barker

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You didn’t listen when I warned you. He’s a 2 bit carnival barker

Hate to say it MC but your daily endless Anti Trump rants have been tuned out by me and guessing by others as well...jus sayin.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hate to say it MC but your daily endless Anti Trump rants have been tuned out by me and guessing by others as well...jus sayin.

I just think of him like that crazy old guy yelling at kids to stay off of his lawn. 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said vote for anyone but Trump BEFORE the election.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you hate to say that?  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I said vote for anyone but Trump BEFORE the election.

Nobody really cares what people with absolutely ZERO credibility says.  NOBODY.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why do you hate to say that?  

Nobody really cares what people with absolutely ZERO credibility says.  NOBODY.

Because I like MC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Top 3 trolls are the first responders... :news:

I’m a troll now?  Yeah ok.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I don't agree with this.   I'm OK with the President making comments on what the fed is or is not doing I just don't agree with dropping int rates right now and surely don't agree with more QE.   Fuck that.   Market is inflated enough as it is.  

I agree with you.  Trump is merely posturing after several rate increases last year, the market cooled considerably, 2018 the djia was off about 5%.  This year it’s gained it back and then some.  Rates aren’t likely to go up or down for several months imo.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree with you.  Trump is merely posturing after several rate increases last year, the market cooled considerably, 2018 the djia was off about 5%.  This year it’s gained it back and then some.  Rates aren’t likely to go up or down for several months imo.  

You have zero independent thought and roll around attacking threads and posters with gibberish. What do you call that? 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It will be longer than that without more serious inflation indicators. 

Imagine earning 15% plus on simple bank accounts.   There would be zero money in the markets and I'd be retired. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Luckily, the Fed doesn't take orders from him.  They need to stay this course and be diligent with rate increases.  He wants QE now?  Who does he think he is?  Obama?

He just wants the Obama treatment and I don't blame him.

The fed is right to keep pushing rates higher.