Check your account email address ×

This Is What Happens When Dumbfucks Spread False Muslim Fear and Hatred

:lol:

Snacks is scared of mooslim retribution for calling out a hedonistic religion that is the most abusive ideology to any form of basic human equality and rights.

Ahhhh.....the success of terrorism in weak minds.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

False Muslim fear & hatred eh ... :lol:

Yep...some moron like you that sees Mooslims in his morning cereal decided to be proactive except...oops...not Mooslims. At least this guy did something other than running his piss flaps and hiding under his bed like you....misguided and fucked in the head but highly motivated. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep...some moron like you that sees Mooslims in his morning cereal decided to be proactive except...oops...not Mooslims. At least this guy did something other than running his piss flaps and hiding under his bed like you....misguided and fucked in the head but highly motivated. 

What a good little useful idiot.  CAIR thanks you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

That's it....for a self proclaimed smart guy you post nothing but lame one liners and tripe....try again.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy morning manic mode :vioin:

Fat Jimmy needs a snack? :quaqmire:

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2

9 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

He’s clueless about the teachings and ideals of Islam 

I dont buy into the self hatred and groupthink that is required to give muslms a pass for anything.  As far as Im concerned, if you come here, you dont go on the dole, you integrate and become a good American citizen.  Or gtfo.  Its as simple as that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Snake said:

This Is What Happens When Dumbfucks Spread False American Fear and Hatred

longform-falling-man-ap-1536604107.jpg?c

Or maby  can just start a new thread. :news:

It sucks when Americans get accused of interfering with other countries for oil. 

Who started that rumour about the US arming the taliban or Saddam or the Saudi royal family or the Shah........

Just now, Anler said:

Keep an eye on those Muslims, they will sneak up on yo azz!

:lol: I wonder what phrase of words you used to google that shit.

What a wonderful little society they've worked themselves into.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I wonder what phrase of words you used to google that shit.

What a wonderful little society they've worked themselves into.

I just have to wonder what kind of neighborhood most of you live in. I am exposed to multiple ethnicities on a daily basis, including Arabs/Muslims (not all Arabs are Muslim) and have never once felt threatened or like I need to watch my back around them. Not to mention they own and run businesses all over the city and suburbs around here. But put yourself around a bunch of blacks and see how you feel. Just drive thru a black neighborhood and tell me you aren't on "high alert". I just can't bring myself to worry about a threat that just doesn't exist in my world when there are other real threats that do exist. I have enough real shit to worry about I don't need to make shit up too. 

• Like 1