Check your account email address ×

All the Trump supporters on here got together

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I know you don't have the capacity to think on your own,  so let me try to explain, snake said he knew Trump was a liar, get that part, probably not so read it twice, snake said he agrees with what Trump has done even though the  D's fought him, Trump is now increasing the debt and deficit.  Snake and racer 100% support Trump. 

So to dumb it down so even you might understand.

Snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending.

Now post up some meme or gif or some long winded nonsense to deflect from the facts.

You sound like a fun guy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I know you don't have the capacity to think on your own,  so let me try to explain, snake said he knew Trump was a liar, get that part, probably not so read it twice, snake said he agrees with what Trump has done even though the  D's fought him, Trump is now increasing the debt and deficit.  Snake and racer 100% support Trump. 

Snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending, snake and racer support lying and spending.

Now post up some meme or gif or some long winded nonsense to deflect from the facts.

Worthy effort but it's impossible to dumb it down far enough for that dumbfuck to understand. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a fun guy.

Oh I am, and I'm having tons of fun. I hope Trump wins easily in 2020 laughing at the Trump snowflakes and their 100% reversals is too much fun to pass up.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Oh I am, and I'm having tons of fun. I hope Trump wins easily in 2020 laughing at the Trump snowflakes and their 100% reversals is too much fun to pass up.

Oh, pretty sure he’ll win at this point.  Look at what options are left (pun).

I mean, holy shit.

”Snowflakes”.  I guess that makes you all “racists” then?  :lmao:

:

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

1ebdo5.jpg

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, pretty sure he’ll win at this point.  Look at what options are left (pun).

I mean, holy shit.

”Snowflakes”.  I guess that makes you all “racists” then?  :lmao:

:

If the economy is doing well no one will beat him, but most any of the candidates running are better than Hillary was. People forget that that her, unlikeable personality, unattractiveness, and her overall off putting demeanor made her the worst candidate ever.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

If the economy is doing well no one will beat him, but most any of the candidates running are better than Hillary was. People forget that that her, unlikeable personality, unattractiveness, and her overall off putting demeanor made her the worst candidate ever.

Nobody forgets that about Hillary.  But, to be honest, I’m not 100% sure every one of these Dem candidates would be better than her.  That’s how bad I think most of the line up is so far.  Biden has a strong chance and I don’t mind him so much.  Him trying to present himself as something other than he is (a moderate, old white guy and career politician) to the lefty base will probably sink him (along with his lackluster energy and awkward moments of speech of course). The rest of that gaggle of inept retards the msms’s are moving into the top tier are going to spend the next year torpedoing each other.  I can’t wait to hear Bernie and Booker spit at each other like angry little spoiled children.

Sadly, there are some Dem candidates that could be good and do well.....they’ll never be given a chance.

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s all speculation. If he hadn’t lied about releasing his tax returns, there would be less speculation. 

It is fun to watch you hypocrites hate on Jeff Besos, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk because they said things against Trump. Yet all of them are more successful and fit the label of self made far more than reality show Trump. 

speculation on the life style he lives ? no that has been out in the open for decades . and pretty sure you could not hang in that circle for more than 60 days before going broke 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

speculation on the life style he lives ? no that has been out in the open for decades . and pretty sure you could not hang in that circle for more than 60 days before going broke 

Or speculation on where he made his money. If it was mostly down to being reality star are his idiot supporters going to still pretend he is a brilliant business man?  Kiley Jenner made a billion from by being a reality star. 

Hanging in that circle? You mean these close friends?  

https://www.businessinsider.com/friends-of-trump-jeffrey-epstein-robert-kraft-in-scandals-this-week-2019-2

not for me thanks. 

The Kardashian empire was built on a sex tape of Kim  that mom Kris pimped out...America is a funny place that way. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Kardashian empire was built on a sex tape of Kim  that mom Kris pimped out...America is a funny place that way. 

All that matters is that you get rich, doesn't matter how. 

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Or speculation on where he made his money. If it was mostly down to being reality star are his idiot supporters going to still pretend he is a brilliant business man?  Kiley Jenner made a billion from by being a reality star. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/friends-of-trump-jeffrey-epstein-robert-kraft-in-scandals-this-week-2019-2

not for me thanks. 

j0fDfrV.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Zambroski said:

85852581-09E0-4B7D-9633-A5F49B094184.gif

What United States political party starting with the letter “D” has chosen to ignore their own amazing blatant hypocrisy and blame everybody but themselves for their failures and subsequent problems?

Racer can pay if you get it right.

:lol:

Listening to these trump haters is fun.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

not for me thanks. 

lmfao so he was not living a jet set life before the apprentice. 

just stop you fucking idiot it is sad .

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Snake said:

j0fDfrV.gif

:lmao: because it’s true as fuck.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Listening to these trump haters is fun.

Reality is, we’ve been “listening” to them for 10 years now.  Just whining, crying, bitching and hating for the sake of doing so.  Just disenfranchised haters.  Trump just gives them a single point of focus.

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: because it’s true as fuck.

Reality is, we’ve been “listening” to them for 10 years now.  Just whining, crying, bitching and hating for the sake of doing so.  Just disenfranchised haters.  Trump just gives them a single point of focus.

That's funny but 8 of those years were dominated by the Obama haters and cryasses....they know who they are. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's funny but 8 of those years were dominated by the Obama haters and cryasses....they know who they are. 

That may be true but I wasn’t here for that.  If that’s the case, we’ll, it can be considered payback of sorts by the ones whining daily about Trump.

I didn’t vote for Obama but, understood the reason for America wanting a change (Bush and Co.).  I gave him time and support.....until 2011 when I finally realized the man, his administration and his media lip service were imbecilic liars.  Three years I gave him.  So, on Nov 9th, 2016....that time I gave the guy I didn’t support was not seen as “prudent” by a bunch of whiney fuckheads that refused to admit what I knew after GE 2008: Americans wanted a change in the direction of the country.

So, fuck them and their whiney asses that still can’t figure out why Trump is here now....and why it appears he’ll be here until 2024.

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

not for me thanks. 

He’s broke. He lives like a American middle class bullshit artist. Transferring their debt to a lower interests cc, paying the minimum.

The only difference is Trump has to pay Rubles to his debtors instead of Uncle Sams because no US bank will loan him a dime.

Hes a huge fake.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He’s broke. He lives like a American middle class bullshit artist. Transferring their debt to a lower interests cc, paying the minimum.

The only difference is Trump has to pay Rubles to his debtors instead of Uncle Sams because no US bank will loan him a dime.

Hes a huge fake.

Dumb as the shit in your diapers.  Dumber?

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hes a huge fake.

I wish I was broke like him then